Daily Discussion-19th Dec - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Sunny, Sky and Juhi have a problem with Amar's nomination. Are they mad? They need therapy once they leave the show ðŸĪŠ I'm laughing as I watch the show right now! Anyways, Amar was ready to do boot polishing for Sky. Jhatka laga!!
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shonamona

SKY LOOKED SO SExy Today.

You must have low standards.

He looked/looks like a dog. Pitbull to be honest,.

Originally posted by: Bartz

Saw some videos of Choohi's old show PATI PATNI WOH...if this woman had been nominated a couple of times, she would have shown her tantrums in BB. She managed to avoid nominations and going to reach the final and become the winner munching apple and sucking on chicken bones. 

Haha! She was badly exposed in PPP. Jo kasar baaki thi, woh Bigg Boss mein poori ho gayi 😆
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amar ne forum waalon ki dil ki baat keh di...Juhi the goat, her record stuck on 'main, main, main, main'...😆 Couldn't be a more perfect analysis.
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Haha! She was badly exposed in PPP. Jo kasar baaki thi, woh Bigg Boss mein poori ho gayi 😆

Agar 2-3 baar nominate ho jate toh tandav macha dete. Abhi toh kuch nahin hai. BB mein toh woh non ladaku and samajhdar contestant ka role play kar rahe hai. 
Bartz thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Amar ne forum waalon ki dil ki baat keh di...Juhi the goat, her record stuck on 'main, main, main, main'...😆 Couldn't be a more perfect analysis.

Purely baed on game playing skills and analysis skills, Amar should be the winner. ðŸ˜ƒ
Choohi can be made winner of the title "who ate the most". 

Saw some videos of Choohi's old show PATI PATNI WOH...if this woman had been nominated a couple of times, she would have shown her tantrums in BB. She managed to avoid nominations and going to reach the final and become the winner munching apple and sucking on chicken bones. 

Who won that show? Did she whine every time when she was nominated?
Bartz thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Who won that show? Did she whine every time when she was nominated?

No idea who won. I just saw 1-2 videos of Choohi's tandav. Based on that show, she has not shown even 1% of her real self in BB as she was never under nomination stress. 

Purely baed on game playing skills and analysis skills, Amar should be the winner. ðŸ˜ƒ
Choohi can be made winner of the title "who ate the most". 

I loved his reason for nominating Sunny...'woh pura din sirf kitchen counter saaf karti rehti hai' ðŸĪĢ 

TheDilettante, Pati Patni aur woh didn't have a winner as far as I remember...there were no eliminations...just challenges and prizes/reviews for them.
Juhi nominates someone and when they use the right to nominate her right back, it is 'baimaani'...somehow they are a chor and she is imaan, dharam and insaaniyat ki devi ðŸĪĢ What world does this walking and talking fridge live in?  Koi iska pack up karwao, please. Kishmish, please come tape and take your cookie away.