Daily Discussion-19th Dec - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Sunny talking dirty with Juhi. 😲 "Hum dono ladiyon ke beech koi ladka nahin aayega" 😲 😲 πŸ˜†

chee chee... bechara Sachin, aur bechare Mr. LeoneπŸ˜†
Mahek Fans can Cry... Because No Eviction this week means even if she gets entry .. she will be a guest!!!
Bigg boss season 5 sucks πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by cruiser51

Wo ek Nikhita Biswas bhi thhi na? Give her 5 rupees.

Laxmi's professional connstraints, kam se kam 5001, aaye haaye!πŸ‘
 saath mein saari bhi... of some non slippery material!!πŸ˜†

Sunny talking dirty with Juhi. 😲 "Hum dono ladiyon ke beech koi ladka nahin aayega" 😲 😲 πŸ˜†

Considering what Sunny is famous  for, I was hoping for some girl on girl action this season. What a disappointment Sunny turned out to be. She turned to be a gay man in disguise interested in pleasing Sky's ass.

πŸ˜† I mentioned the same on another thread. Next week they will sure kick Sky too. If Sky's isolated then he will just walk out.
πŸ˜†
Sunny and Juhi ab footage kha rahe hai taki nominations se bach jayein. But if this is their entertainment value then they should just be kicked out.

Oh my god, I just had a thought. What if one of them will be pretend eliminated and send to the secret room. πŸ€’
Originally posted by TallyHo

Raga ko 11 rupees!πŸ˜†

juhi ko mahine bhar ka dahi   πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cruiser51

Before entering the BB House Juhi had visited Baba Bangaali Tantrik of Jaipur.

Baba Bangali Tantrik sacrificed 21 Black chickens on Amavasya night, (after symbolic offering Juhi ate them all)...but thanks to this Tantrik Pooja,no one can touch her in nominations!

I guess she got all those 21 chickens with her and she forgot she was supposed to keep them till the finale but she finished them all hence she is nominated this week..πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by simplypurple

Man, I hate swearing but aaj mujhe lag raha hai ki kaash main India main hoti taaki main jaake BB ko hazaaaron galiya bakke aati. I HATE THEM. UGH. No more BB for me. I'm switching the channel.
yup.. poore week ki excitment khatam kar dee BB ne...Saturday ka intzaar karte sochte hui ki Juhi ya leony jaayegi..per ...saare game ki watt laga di  creative TV ne ye creativity deekha kar...πŸ˜• 
Ab agar Mahek aa bhi jaaye to kya hai...