India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

some characters are sexy hehe

zara18 Goldie
zara18
zara18

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
omg i dont know whats wrong with me its like am finding all the actors really sexy (well good looking ones lol)  theres one thing i have to admit, ekta has put good looking actors in this drama .......and am so proud of her LOL like ranveer he's not bad looking but i love his character the way he is bad and the way he looks at bani when he talking to her am like DAMN u kinda look nice LOL then theres sahil i have to admit he is really good looking i think he's one of the most good looking  one in this drama whenever i look at him i always go awwwwwwwww  ur sooooooo cute damn rano ur so damn lucky uv got really cute person after u LOL and last theres jai ok he looked better in manshaa becoz he didnt look like big angry teddy bear but i still think he is pretty nice, whats the most i love about him is the charcter he has been givin which really stands out i kinda find his character kinda sexy LOL 

harleen grewal IF-Dazzler
harleen grewal
harleen grewal

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
lol LOL LOL
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
lol true

i mean angad/iqbal khan wat can i say he is sexy, fit, hot, good looking and last but the least a talented and brill actor - i hav 2 say ekta does get the nice guys in her drama - perfect example my iqbal khan! Wink

ranveer and jai r cute and lovely in their own ways - their acting is mindblowing in this and am looking 4ward 2 some more rocking performances Big smile
xsimzxchickx IF-Rockerz
xsimzxchickx
xsimzxchickx

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
omg HUN SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap

Talk about sexy!!!!!!! lmao I bet ekta goes on a SEXY MAN HUNT for all her drama coz I half the men that appear in her shows have HIGH standard looks man!!!!!!!!! Totally buff!!!!!!!!! Tongue Big smile Wink

Iqbal khan Big smile --- wowwowowow he's like the core and centre of the every females heart!!! Damn rocking!! Top to bottom fit! No words in the world can describe that hunk! He drives me mad!!!!!!!! lolzz LOL

Sahil-- Hug - he's sooooooooooo damn cute! Everything a young sexy teen girl like me desires! Hehehe

And all the rest are really good!!! fab lookers jai, ranveer and pushy!!! Amazing all the correct ingredients!! I want in a drama!!! hehehe LOL

Theses girls are very lucky to come in the same dramas as ANGAD, RANVEER, JAI, and PUSHY AND THE HEART THROB SAHIL!!! LOLZZ
LOL
sonia_69 Goldie
sonia_69
sonia_69

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
i so agre.........some r sexy....and HOT i tooo like ranveer...i want her with bani
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL

yup ekta kapoor spots really sexy n gr8 actors Smile
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
    LOL

seriously ekta and her band of girls are very lucky dat all the sexy and fab actors make que  b4 balaji office.,....RANVEER, SAHIL, EIJAJ, IQBAL.. Cool

ooo! i want to work in balaji!! LOL

Edited by doyelpakhi - 02 April 2006 at 5:48am
vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xsimzxchickx

omg HUN SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap

Talk about sexy!!!!!!! lmao I bet ekta goes on a SEXY MAN HUNT for all her drama coz I half the men that appear in her shows have HIGH standard looks man!!!!!!!!! Totally buff!!!!!!!!! Tongue Big smile Wink

Iqbal khan Big smile --- wowwowowow he's like the core and centre of the every females heart!!! Damn rocking!! Top to bottom fit! No words in the world can describe that hunk! He drives me mad!!!!!!!! lolzz LOL

Sahil-- Hug - he's sooooooooooo damn cute! Everything a young sexy teen girl like me desires! Hehehe

And all the rest are really good!!! fab lookers jai, ranveer and pushy!!! Amazing all the correct ingredients!! I want in a drama!!! hehehe LOL

Theses girls are very lucky to come in the same dramas as ANGAD, RANVEER, JAI, and PUSHY AND THE HEART THROB SAHIL!!! LOLZZ
LOL

u said it allBig smile

Go to top