Will all this publicity help Amey? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
I dont understand why these talented singers dont get breaks...so many films which have so many songs,in so many languages...looks like it is easier to become a tv or movie star these days.
   so many remix albums(most trash)WHY,WHY cant these talented singers get a chance 😭 .all the MUSIC DIRECTORS say wah! wah! why dont they give a few songs for these kids to sing.doesnt make sense at all 😕

nice discussion sonya. 😛

OK, i personally think all this publicity will help Amey. Sure it does help Sony get it's high trps but all this publicity has worked in Amey's favour as well. Actually i think a better to put this is that all this publicity will not do Amey any harm irrespective of whether it does him much good or not.

Amey has become mroe of a known face now. If he's all the news then it's a good thing coz mroe ppl see him tht way....producers knw tht he's wanted; they knw he's in demand. ppl who despite not being amey fans have expressed disappointment at his exit.

And yes there's always the question of luck. Amey is gettin all the hype he needs now but by next yr if he doesnt get some good offer ppl r bound to forget him and they'll just think tht he was another contestant.

But all of this hype will help him get the publicity he needs. It'll help to give him a head-start. This media hype can't make his career but it'll sure help to give him get a head start.

Saying tht i do have to admit tht ppl get annoyed with the same news being repeated again n again. Maybe the kind of questions ppl ask in the interviews need to change. But if the news channels repeat the same stuff abt amey then it surely goes to show that he sells. Why would the news channels repeat the same enws if it didnt sell!

Edited by breathing_irony - 18 years ago
Originally posted by breathing_irony

nice discussion sonya. 😛 OK, i personally think all this publicity will help Amey. Sure it does help Sony get it's high trps but all this publicity has worked in Amey's favour as well. Actually i think a better to put this is that all this publicity will not do Amey any harm irrespective of whether it does him much good or not.Amey has become mroe of a known face now. If he's all the news then it's a good thing coz mroe ppl see him tht way....producers knw tht he's wanted; they knw he's in demand. ppl who despite not being amey fans have expressed disappointment at his exit. And yes there's always the question of luck. Amey is gettin all the hype he needs now but by next yr if he doesnt get some good offer ppl r bound to forget him and they'll just think tht he was another contestant. But all of this hype will help him get the publicity he needs. It'll help to give him a head-start. This media hype can't make his career but it'll sure help to give him get a head start.

Saying tht i do have to admit tht ppl get annoyed with the same news being repeated again n again. Maybe the kind of questions ppl ask in the interviews need to change. But if the news channels repeat the same stuff abt amey then it surely goes to show that he sells. Why would the news channels repeat the same enws if it didnt sell!

i agree
Amey has craeted  History by keeping his cool and handling the EXIT totally different than others so whenevr IIx will take place he will be remembered.

I am thinking that Sony wll definatly has something in Store for Amey because they know any Show/Album on him like exclusive Amey Date will sell like hot cake ... and that would be a tribute to him as a singer and human being Edited by Guest06 - 18 years ago
Hi Sonya n every1,
I agree-gud tpc 4 discussion! I think coz SO many ppl in India n abroad (esp ppl in the UK I spoke 2) expected Amey 2 b the idol, or @ least the runner up. He was the MOST talented n versatile contestant (imo) n wat happened 2 him was unfair. Not jus coz he got voted out, I mean if he was in the bottom 3 with karu, u cud still say "ok, they're both amongst the top 2" but coz it was Anuj (who I'm sorry shud've been out WKS ago, it felt worse.) I think in a way, it cud work in his favour. Ppl have shown him SO much love n support-he sed that himself. I also agree with Vaibhavi, if he works hard, makes gud msuc inshaallah he'll go far. As 4 Sony, well they'll hav2 suffer the consequences in the long run, it's quite obv ppl have lost faith in II2. I'm jus goin thru the motions now-n watch it 4 the sake of it. 4 the competition is already ova.....n Amey was the winner!!!! 👏 👏 👏