Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Two intense feelings and emotions, but a vast differences in them, what they are and how they are, and how it works in certain situations

Is Viraj both of them or just one of them = obsession

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MaohcrazygodSashah_SukiPristineSoulLuvStrk-001-Yami-FullyFaltoo.prc_fan1.Sad.But.True.ChillMaarYaarSamraat_92asmaanixx.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passion and Obsession!??" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Ermm... Its difficult to decide

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hmmm for me its both !! i mean its clear he LOVES her ! or lets say LUST her Confused !! I mean its clear he doesnt Want any1 to have her other thn him !! 
for me its obsession and passion together Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001.Sad.But.True.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Obsession

passion mean he has to go for her and win her in all ways, he could have been this nice and simple guy for any gal, if not her , some one else , its his obsession of not loosing her which solely belong to him 

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I'm definitely going with obsession and only obsession for this. I don't think it was ever passion for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

xPriya

Groupbie

xPriya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
From what I have seen, It currently seems to just be obsession, but maybe as story progresses we will find out more about his character and then the answer might be different Thumbs Up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixxSamraat_92

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
It seems to have become a routine for Viraj and also how Jhanvi behaves around him constantly with i presume has progressed into what we are seeing - the shaking, the scaredness, the fear etc (which i dont think she would of had totally at first when it started as a one off which i assume he led her to believe, which is how most cases start in domestic violence...), so in a way i think and assume that passion he has/had has faded and this routine has become a normal pocedure for him and his defense now is with few simple words, i love you - dont ever leave me in a non passionate way and so on, maybe at first his first lashing out was based on a more clingy passionate plea and so on, but now its torture and a routine... 

Edited by Lennie - 19 December 2011 at 12:33pm

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
obsession...a mad craze to obtain and keep it to himself

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.