mannisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Just had a thought, though it won't come true.  La  should tell Anjali di that Arnav has feelings for Khushi and he does not realise it, which is why the engagement was broken.  Anjali  also knows that Khushi's engagement is broken and should  play cupid to get the two love birds together...giving the viewers some calm before the impending storm...the Shyam revelation which may be a separating factor for Arnav and Khushi in the long term.. makes sense

Edited by mannisha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That's a job for someone with brains...Anji left hers in her puja thali...sigh
mpks1 thumbnail
Anjali, playing  Cupid is the biggest joke of the year. That's For people who understand love and have brains. Her love for Shyam is an obsession. Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
mannisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Anjali, playing  Cupid is the biggest joke of the year. That's For people who understand love and have brains. Her love for Shyam is an obsession.

ditto!
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
anjali : a cupid...😔 dis is how i react !!!
IronyDied thumbnail
anjali and cupid? doesnt that need brain? this woaman lack that you see! she can do three things properly..one pooja for her snake husband...doing emotional blackmails..and cry out of no reason! i can once trust laxmi for any cupid playing but not her!
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It would be superb if anjali plays cupid>>>>
zaniax thumbnail
I doubt tht...Telling something to Anjali is like talking to a wall so it won't make a diff.
 Rmbr she didn't do anything in Akash's case evnthough she was the frst one to noe abt it .  So i hav zero hopes frm her 👎🏼
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali & a cupid.. How I wish!
If she forgets worshipping her pervert husband and get back to reality then it'll be good but nah!