Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Another Similarity Arnav/Khushi (Page 5)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Anne, you need to stop living in my brain.

I just wrote about this elsewhere.  ASR never ever lets on about what he is feeling and so, his family and others just never ask.  They assume the worst and so does KKG.

They all feel he must have done something.  He is the bad guy, when in reality he did a painful, but noble thing by ending it with La and stopping leading her on.

As we know, ASR's feelings are his to deal with and what he does is never because someone else expects a particular reaction from him and never on display because of his fear of appearing weak/vulnerable.  He does acts of kindness because his conscience tells him too.  He's alone in his kindness and he's alone in his rage and  pain.

well said...both of youClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
you know his rash decisions leave so many hurt in its wake. so its hard for his family to sympathize with him. Its not that they dont love him, but he comes across and impulsive with a mind of his own. He does not offer anything to the family by way of an explanation. The family is left hung out to dry and they dont know whether to sympathize with him or scold him for yet another seemingly rash and illogical decision.

I know, family is your haven where you can be yourself and be accepted for who you are. Arnav flouts the rules set by nani, however strict or conservative those rules may be, and nani finds it insensitive of him to flout it at this particular juncture. So she has no sympathies for him.

But yeah, i would have expected KKG to implore him and find out his true reasons instead of crucifying him first. Perhaps, she will try to understand his reasons more tomorrow (by the symbolic poolside that has seen more than its share of passion!!!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
so true dear how similar they r when when ccreeps truth came out kushi was hurt as she was the one eng. to him but they all were focusing on payal & now instead arnav as well the fam. focusing on laDisapprove u can't help but feel 4 this 2 soul i hope they find their happiness with each other & in good & bad support each other i don't want no misunderstanding b/n them now & tomorrow i hope we get full of arhi scenes we deserve it after all the wait!Tongue
sidhu285 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

nice post ...very well true we all feel the pain for female but when it comes to male character we don't think same ...but we all know he was in same pain as Lavanya was..

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Very truee!! 
surenkal Goldie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
agree.. also marriage should be a private decision between 2 people. family is secondary in this
i liked what he said... if i had married her  and then realized it was wrong would you have stood by me if i wanted to break this up
manjha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
OMG that's so true. Gosh ArHi can really understand each others situations the best in the worst times eh? Awesome post Big smile
.Mandy. Channel Moderator

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Great post!! I didn't even think about that, no one bothered to ask Arnav how he felt or what really happened they immediately assumed the worst of him. Khushi went through a similar ordeal when her mother showed just how selfish she is thinking of one daughter's happiness over the other. Its quite sad that two people who would sacrifice everything in a heartbeat for their loved ones don't show the same ounce of respect for them.

Go to top