indiangirl07 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
do you think the police officer person saw prena bring reporters or sumtin?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i think so! i think she will probably put a report againist him for not putting her post! anywyas ya then after seein all those reporters he will probably write their report against sharad!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ya it could b u now i gguess we will find out soon enough
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i can't wait till monday to see what prerna's done!!! it must be something big as the police inspector was soo shocked when he looked out the window...serve him right...
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
i hope she did!
i feel like slapping that officer...that unloyal person!
i cant wait for monday!
sweta.sweet thumbnail
i cant wait for monday too.....prena had done something huge, thats for sure
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah I know I am so excited...
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sharad, his family, an the police inspector are idoits! They don't realise that prena has kay channel, basu publications,an bajaj's several media stations at her finger tips.
She can create the biggest media scandel in history if she desires, no matter how much sharad's dad tries 2 pay everyone off. He can't buy the press cos prena owns them!
Rock on prena! Jus publish that sharad is a rapist, an ruin his freekin reputation! Edited by suki11 - 18 years ago
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail

Originally posted by: suki11

Sharad, his family, an the police inspector are idoits! They don't realise that prena has kay channel, basu publications,an bajaj's several media stations at her finger tips.
She can create the biggest media scandel in history if she desires, no matter how much sharad's dad tries 2 pay everyone off. He can't buy the press cos prena owns them!
Rock on prena! Jus publish that sharad is a rapist, an ruin his freekin reputation!

never thought of that yaar!
nice thinking😉