Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

YOU GOT FOOLED! (RESHAMMIYA’S SURGERY) (Page 7)

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
nba is my friend n i've written dat in 1 of my previous postz n im not fighting, if ppl r arguing then i kinda have 2 say sumthing back 2 u kno...just a ? , did banshee ji tell on me or sumthing..blaming everything on me.. or do u think itz really all my fault... just curious 2 kno... Big smile

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
If u have questions to Mods, please use pm service
NBA ALL-STAR Senior Member
NBA ALL-STAR
NBA ALL-STAR

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
IM NOT FIGHTING WITH ANYONE!
IM JUST TELLING OTHERS TO STOP FIGHTING AND STAY ON TOPIC!
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Happy to know that he is fine and they shouldn't have played this april fool's joke on his health at least...
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chitra anand

Happy to know that he is fine and they shouldn't have played this april fool's joke on his health at least...

yea...but at least  hez fine...Smile

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by NBA ALL-STAR

IT WAS A JOKE BY MUMBAI MIRROR! THERE IS NO SURGERY!

Fooled ya!
Sunday, April 02, 2006 | City

No, Himesh Reshammiya is not about to undergo a nasal surgery soon. Our report on the Polyps in his nose was just us fooling around in the good old tradition of April 1st. This was the creative story our readers had to point out to in our 'Spot the Hoax' contest. Reshammiya gets in on the joke and this is what he had to say:

Yes, it was quite funny.  But what are these nasal polyps?  I have never heard of them before. Whatever they are, they have really created panic. I haven't been able to get any work done since morning. I have been getting thousands of phone calls and SMSes. Everyone has been enquiring about my health. All those who took the report seriously advised me against the surgery. They seem to be worried that if things go wrong, I may not be able to sing…

I have been playing along with the joke.  I told everyone that I will decide on whether I should go in for the surgery or not soon. It's fun to keep people guessing, you see.

My fans are also wondering why I should listen to my detractors and change my singing style. I agree. I am proud of my style. But there has been so much criticism that I decided to hit back by singing in different styles too. I have recently sung 'Humko diwana zara' and 'Jhoom jhoom' in the middle octaves, and 'Kitna pyar karte' in the low octave, which are far from nasal.

But I want to assure my fans that this was just an All fool's day prank. My voice is fine and I'll keep entertaining everyone.

Something wrong there. It should read -

'People are worried that I might get back to singing'LOLLOL

And - Middle octave? How far can he go? He thinks he has a range?LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL

so indirectly mumbai mirror also pointed his quality (nasal) singingWink

i was really happy coz after that his voice may sound little different and doodh ka doodh pani ka pani.. lekin let enjoy his own nasalism tera surrrooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chitra anand

I agree, they shouldn't make fun of anyone. Especailly of someone's nose.

its a very sensitive (issue).

sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBA ALL-STAR

IT WAS A JOKE BY MUMBAI MIRROR! THERE IS NO SURGERY!

Fooled ya!
Sunday, April 02, 2006 | City

No, Himesh Reshammiya is not about to undergo a nasal surgery soon. Our report on the Polyps in his nose was just us fooling around in the good old tradition of April 1st. This was the creative story our readers had to point out to in our 'Spot the Hoax' contest. Reshammiya gets in on the joke and this is what he had to say:

Yes, it was quite funny.  But what are these nasal polyps?  I have never heard of them before. Whatever they are, they have really created panic. I haven't been able to get any work done since morning. I have been getting thousands of phone calls and SMSes. Everyone has been enquiring about my health. All those who took the report seriously advised me against the surgery. They seem to be worried that if things go wrong, I may not be able to sing…

I have been playing along with the joke.  I told everyone that I will decide on whether I should go in for the surgery or not soon. It's fun to keep people guessing, you see.

My fans are also wondering why I should listen to my detractors and change my singing style. I agree. I am proud of my style. But there has been so much criticism that I decided to hit back by singing in different styles too. I have recently sung 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye'  and 'Zara Jhoom Jhoom' in the middle octaves, and 'Kitna pyar karte' in the low octave, which are far from nasal.

But I want to assure my fans that this was just an All fool's day prank. My voice is fine and I'll keep entertaining everyone.

HEARTBREAK CENTRALCry

Go to top