Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Today in real terms, they had a c-o-n-v-e-r-s-a-t-i-o-n LOL warna toh its always fire and ice between them. fire manyata, ice uday LOL

me likes it how as soon as he entered, uday knew she was sulking at his presence, even without looking at her face LOL and wham he made himself comfortable on the bed, annoying the hell outta her. at least the anger factor was less today ROFL

sje comes to shoo him off her room, and gets a shaadi key baad bhi humsey aisey baat karogi (i love her W*F expression to this ROFL) and a flirting session LOL. uday goes on to flirt with her LOL and gets a roll of eyes from her. cute throw of pillow and dhamki to turn him into a bhusa if he messed with her infact uday's haan nahi toh mimicry to tat cracked me up big time LOL finally she leaves the lost cause and says bolta reh, mein jawaab hi nahi dungi LOL

then comes the best part. seeing her giving up the banter, he softens and goes to her to talk and  today it was somewhat a civil conversation, where uday calmly, explains her that how she needs to look ahead to her brighter future. whatever his intention is, he is completely right and is talking sense. she says my chawl's life was better than this. WOW. she heard him and replied to him. hmmm nice progress. i liked the bit where he goes 'manyata' and tries to touch her hair, and she shoves him off and immediately he goes back to rajkumari manyata Smile

practicality always doesn't work prince Wink and she chucks him outta the room ROFL and welcome back the smirk.

i'm loving their progression! i hope we see a nice buildup to their relationship along with the other simultaneous buildups viz manyata unnati.

Edited by -debolina- - 19 December 2011 at 9:41am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika968asyadadaBlossom10akshaayaniniisimplytoxic-Deepzz-_SuMmEr_LoVe_prachurya--ANGEL--gohem123minizzshena07S.H.I.E.L.D.arrylinelakshyasss...Binny...ForeverForUOmaRamdass-Gaganjot-adventure_gurlKai.ZaYaHolicnyctophiliaBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "uday manyata - a moment of calm conversation" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
loved the manveer scene...specially when uday keeps reminding her abt their to-be-marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i loveddd ur post debo awww so good to read that Hugspeaking ur mind...

i loveddd that scene they really make one unusual pair...i loveddd that flirting bit & the way he said HAAN NAHI TOH ROFL
than that sensitive talk he tried to explain keeping that practical flirty talk aside & she listened was surpising & gave reply in politiely was woww.part...she atleast told him 1 bit how she feel about this life...
the whole scene since he entered that making himself comfortable on bed was like uska hi room ho. i love that the comfort level he makes for himself...Day Dreaming

Edited by loving_bird - 19 December 2011 at 9:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizzS.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdassZaYaHolicDebolina.adventure_gurl

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I loved your title..  in that entire sequence there was literally one moment where they were talking and not fighting  LOL LOL

Okay I loved this scene.. the way he stuck his head in to get a feeling of the situation.. and just made himself comfortable on the bed.. his behaviors and her comebacks were hilarious.. threatening to  stuff him in the pillow.. and throwing him out of the room...OMG.. but it was nice to see UV made an effort to calm her down even if it did not last.. but it is a good sign.. at least we had a bit of progress today..

Edited by Binny1247 - 19 December 2011 at 10:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaminizzS.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdassKai.Debolina.adventure_gurl

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=--ANGEL--]loved the manveer scene...specially when uday keeps reminding her abt their to-be-marriage

/QUOTE] I love how he just stuck their  marriage casually in to the conversation... he was looking for a reaction.. loved  her whatever expression  the first time he said it.. and the second time she simply refused to acknowledge it..LOL

Edited by Binny1247 - 19 December 2011 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.H.I.E.L.D.Debolina.

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

loved the manveer scene...specially when uday keeps reminding her abt their to-be-marriage

i know he's like baar baar. shaadi key baad, shaadi key baad. and the best part is the girl did not protest tat, i will not marry u and all ROFL

Originally posted by loving_bird

i loveddd ur post debo awww so good to read that Hugspeaking ur mind...

i loveddd that scene they really make one unusual pair...i loveddd that flirting bit & the way he said HAAN NAHI TOH ROFL
than that sensitive talk he tried to explain keeping that practical flirty talk aside & she listened was surpising & gave reply in politiely was woww.part...she atleast told him 1 bit how she feel about this life...
the whole scene since he entered that making himself comfortable on bed was like uska hi room ho. i love that the comfort level he makes for himself...Day Dreaming

TANU Hug ROFL

indeed they make a VERY UNUSUAL PAIR! (CVs are u listening?? LOL) exactly !! she atleast took note of his words today and gave a normal straight from heart reply.

haha, entered as if uska room ho, per manyata already CONSIDERS the room hers ROFL and pillow dhakkey maarker nikal pheka usko LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlBadtameez_Dil

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i loved manveeer ...but moniya today rocked the episode...in real terms...i am still laughing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Ahh cant wait to go home to watch!
So finally they had a civilized conversation LOL which it seems didnt last too long did it. ROFLLL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassKai.Debolina.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top