Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Precap is actually dangerous for ARHI future (Page 6)

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

According to the outline of the story told in many articles they separate after they fall in love so abhi tak tho ishq huwa nahin... so that has to happen before we all sing in chorus judaii, judaii haye yeh judaii..LOL

Really they separate after they fall in love!!!!!  I didn't know about that. Where did you read it???

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine25

According to the outline of the story told in many articles they separate after they fall in love so abhi tak tho ishq huwa nahin... so that has to happen before we all sing in chorus judaii, judaii haye yeh judaii..LOL

Really they separate after they fall in love!!!!!  I didn't know about that. Where did you read it???

It has been posted many times on this forum.. but here you go...

In Iss Pyaar... too the lead pair (though they are young, unlike the Bade Achche' couple) can't stand the sight of each other. The serial tracks their journey from intense hatred to intense love. As Vincent Franklin, the script head of Iss Pyaar' puts it rather dramatically, "Hate will bring two absolutely different people together, love will separate them and a misunderstanding will get them back together again. Finally, love will triumph over everything else." The fact that there is sizzling chemistry between the good looking lead pair adds to the drama. Iss Pyaar... is mainly meant for a younger audience, but the creative team says it recognises the fact that there are older family members watching the show too. For their benefit, the hero and heroine's families are shown to be from Lucknow. Characters speak with local inflections; colloquialisms abound. Both households are devout and celebrate all festivals, major and minor, with extreme enthusiasm. Noble sibling love is another major thread of the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25.nirvana.MrDarcyfan

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunshine25

It has been posted many times on this forum.. but here you go...

In Iss Pyaar... too the lead pair (though they are young, unlike the Bade Achche' couple) can't stand the sight of each other. The serial tracks their journey from intense hatred to intense love. As Vincent Franklin, the script head of Iss Pyaar' puts it rather dramatically, "Hate will bring two absolutely different people together, love will separate them and a misunderstanding will get them back together again. Finally, love will triumph over everything else." The fact that there is sizzling chemistry between the good looking lead pair adds to the drama. Iss Pyaar... is mainly meant for a younger audience, but the creative team says it recognises the fact that there are older family members watching the show too. For their benefit, the hero and heroine's families are shown to be from Lucknow. Characters speak with local inflections; colloquialisms abound. Both households are devout and celebrate all festivals, major and minor, with extreme enthusiasm. Noble sibling love is another major thread of the show.

Thank you .. I just recently joined the forum,.and i read couple of articles. it only said they will love and hate each other but misunderstanding will bring them together. I didn't know how I missed that part. Thank you again for replying 

Edited by Sunshine25 - 19 December 2011 at 1:49pm
Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Gosh i felt the same. The way she said was wrong i feel. It looked as if she really did love Shyam and after her engagement broke her heart broke as well and she's sad because she loved him. Why on earth did she say even i have suffered a heartbreak? Ouch
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you! She is saying things in a  way that make her look like a victim when she was GLAD the engagement got called off!
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
i think she is just bemoaning the loss of trust and pain a broken relationship causes. Even if she did not love Shyam, her engagement break up has caused her family enough pain. perhaps, it is tht pain she is referring.
bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
well dear pre-caps r misleading s/times what she says before and after is what is important! as last pre-cap when anj. said to arnav me aisa nehi honedungi sorry s/thing like that we  were freaking the whole weekend she will force him to engage to la but arnav stood to his ground and handle it well and this time unless we c the whole epi & what has been exchanged u can come to conclusion that is what she just said hopefully arnav will get more out of kushi &  to b honest i am just glad she spilled the bin so that arnav knows about her broken engagement lets relax & enjoy what they unfold!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sehnila_shahrinanu17

Go to top