Precap is actually dangerous for ARHI future - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
i felt the same..but hope for good.
I think you guys are totally overreacting. I have a feeling that ASR will take it the way it is supposed to be - he won't feel that she was in love with him because he knew all along that she was not happy with the engagement. 
Originally posted by trina2010

I felt KKG made ASR feel that she can relate to La . ASR must have thought or would think tomorrow that KKG is shattered because he engagement is broken. KKG made it sound like She feels bad that she did not get the MAN OF HER DREAM like LA which is actually a LIE.KKG was not happy about the engagement and she was forced BUT in the precap she sounded like she is ACTUALLY broken after her engagement is called off.Now ASR might just think KKG loved the person she was engaged to and after her engagement is broken she feels as BAD as LA .
Why do I feel the Cvs are making way for ASR KKG misunderstanding and HATRED track pretty fast. First Its ANJI who thought its KKGs fiance who broke the engagement and now ASR feels KKG is unhappy about the broken engagement. .BOTH ARE WRONG but thats the impression KKG has created in front of them . GOD knows why?She could have said she broke the engagement as she was not in LOVE with the person . BUT SHE DID NOT. Abhi MISUNDERSTANDING WILL HAPPEN AND ONLY KKG is going to be responsible for that.
Everybody including ASR might believe that SHYAM KKG was actuaaly a couple and that they actually loved each other BUT it was Shyam who broke off with KKG when he realised he is doing BAD to ANJI . KKG is going to be blamed for sure and YEAAH after the precap I feel ASR will also believe KKG was in love with Shyam.😡

Actually I was going to make a post with similar content..

Never did Khushi talk about her broken engagement... All she said was "Hamare Rishta Toota hai, Hamare dil ko tez pahunchi hai"..  There is no talk about her engagement... Perhaps there is more to come in tomorrow's episode and
I may jumping the gun

but do you think ASR will misunderstand this?

If she does not give further clarificaiton,

As I predicted in one of my previous posts, when ASR gets to know who her Mangetar was he will think she was in love with Shyam

Or will he think she is referring to their relationship...?

Never did Khushi talk about her broken engagement... All she said was "Hamare Rishta Toota hai, Hamare dil ko tez pahunchi hai"..  There is no talk about her engagement... Perhaps there is more to come in tomorrow's episode and
I may jumping the gun

As I predicted in one of my previous posts, when ASR gets to know who her Mangetar was he will think she was in love with Shyam

[/QUOTE]
Good point👏  ...tht dialouge actually has double meaning. Maybe ASR will think abt it later and hav flashbacks of diwali night and wat he said aftr tht.

I too sense the danger🤔...I wish any misunderstanding should not happen...

Any thing may happen..But it will end up with Arnav and khushi together ...so looking forward for the next stage...  

Really a great episode today after a long dry week 😊... story is moving forward...

Trina, I have been saying this in few other threads that  is one confusing and twisted dialogue I have ever heard. For me it clearly implies her heart was broken coz of Shyam and not coz of ASR. What the hell is she talking about and sure its going to come back to bite her unless she  makes it clear its not heart, its the trust that was broken with the engagement.
Let the episode air. The precaps are misleading many times...
She was just angry at that Shyam for betraying her family but I think she's still not over the thought that Arnav broke her heart!

And now she made herself sound as if she was in love with that creep! I just hope he doesn't misunderstands her for long!
Originally posted by zaniax

I may jumping the gun

Good point👏  ...tht dialouge actually has double meaning. Maybe ASR will think abt it later and hav flashbacks of diwali night and wat he said aftr tht.[/QUOTE]Good point really. BUT she said HUmara rishta toota hai ,but ASR had no rishta with her . But lets see. Precaps are often misleading for sure. Again we will have to wait and watch thats it.,

Shyam won't need to do much to ruin their relationship.Khushi,herself  is digging the grave for her and Arnav's relationship by speaking in a vague manner and hiding the truth from Anjali.I knew that there would be a misunderstanding because of Shyam,but I didn't know that it would evolve so stupidly. Really annoyed with Khushi after her dialogues and because she's interferring way too much in Asr-La breakup residue.