Akash & Uday's role in Manyata's life - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

😳

LUX ji why the stern look...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by swan20

@Jyo...you here...😲 Jahan tum wahan tumhari stalker bhi haazir haan...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I have yet to watch the episode. But regarding Udayveer...he better be the main lead...πŸ˜† I guess right now they are showing him to have grey shades but as time passes Manyata's love will reform him...πŸ˜‰ Right now he's intrigued by her and thinks he can easily win her over by his charm but he's underestimating the jungli billi. She's gonna make him run around her for sure...πŸ˜†
Swannn hum dono ko ek hee jagah aana hai re πŸ€—πŸ˜†...grt minds think alike πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†..

And yup I m watching this show only on one condition that Uday better b the main lead haan πŸ˜†..we need a drooling factor in our lives till we get that other mission done πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

I just want the jungli billi to kick him out of her room on a regular basis now πŸ˜†..only then we will b able to see him at his aggressive best πŸ˜‰Tongue
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

😳

Well I want some clarification about his motives regarding J and M .. What does he think he will do after marrying M ? Just use her to get title and property πŸ€”...will he continue to have girls on his side leaving M at home...

Deeps stop giving me that stern look ..yeah its me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...this show is my passtime till we get our mission done πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

And yup even I want to see what is Uday's real motive behind marrying Manyata ..does he hv some planned mission of what he wants after marriage other than the position and money ...what r his plans and all ...just a bit more of character growth is needed here Ermm
Yes Udayveer 's character is quite mysterious.I hope he's the main lead.Yes Akash is kind of a looser type no screen presence at all.I want Manveer's nok-jhok to continue😳

Originally posted by lakshyasss

@ONE today behaved like a chamelion that is UDAY...other one BALIDAANI...that is akaash...and third moniya behaved like a pareshani...

this was perfect description of today's episode πŸ˜†...But I liked Manyata today the way she made J's life hell in that room πŸ˜†πŸ‘
@Jyoti - back after watching BALH...what do u think is gonna happen tomorrow?...(just a random question to pass time πŸ˜‰)

About akash giving up on moniya...hmmm...no idea...maybe CVs are saving him for a bigger drama...aka love triangle *headesk* maybe when ultimately manyata softens up to uday he will pop up and confuse her or something...lets see...

secondly about uday. i don't think he is extra positive aroud dadi-sa. consider it as if he is getting training from the experienced lady on how make and use clever tactics. around manyata he doesn't needs to be aggressive. i would like him if he respects her lol. and no need to act aggresively wen he was thrown outta the room, remember, he was irritating her πŸ˜‰ annoying her constantly, now tats where his attitude lies in. i like it how he always maintains the royal dignity.

Manyata and Jai ka pata nahi. but i don't think so either of them will accept each other anytime soon. Jai has a lot of agendas and Manyata is busy sorting her life in this so called zoo πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

@Jyoti - back after watching BALH...what do u think is gonna happen tomorrow?...(just a random question to pass time πŸ˜‰)
Tomorrow I feel more J and Manyata funny scenes and mayb one ManVeer scene too for our daily apetite πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 
@Jyoti - ya...i guess there are going to be more hilarious scenes...akash scenes look like fillers...i am sure the cockraches are a gift by chikki and sonni 4 manyata and j too
Originally posted by -debolina-

secondly about uday. i don't think he is extra positive aroud dadi-sa. consider it as if he is getting training from the experienced lady on how make and use clever tactics. around manyata he doesn't needs to be aggressive. i would like him if he respects her lol. and no need to act aggresively wen he was thrown outta the room, remember, he was irritating her πŸ˜‰ annoying her constantly, now tats where his attitude lies in. i like it how he always maintains the royal dignity.

Debolina I just hope they dont rush up with the whole Uday-Manyata relationship becuase falling in love is the best phase of any show ..and so they need to take it slowly ,...I feel its too early to show Uday giving respect to Manyata or listening to whatever she asks him to do...Here both the character make a rocking pair becuase of thier similar attitude and aggression ...so that needs to b intact here in both till they start falling in love ...today I saw same agression and attitude in Manyata but it was a bit missing in Uday I felt πŸ€”
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago