MEHAK must WIN this season of Bigg Boss ! - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Alright let me go by your theory and agree that it is a fair voting process, like you said 😊

Now does that mean last time when Mehak was evicted, the voting was fair and she was evicted because she received less votes out of four ? 😉  Why doesn't your fair voting process justify her eviction ? 😉

👍🏼 Good one!!

I don't mind her coming back but all this drama...out...in...win. My head hurts!! 😕  😆

BTW, Mod, your posts remind me of a friend who used to post on BB forum. His name was 'Mo' too. Not saying you're him...it's just that you remind me of him. 😊

i am not attacking anyone on this forum I was giving my own opinions

i am sorry if hurt i have own options what i think and you lot have your own sorry i hurt your Feeling big boss forum friends

i am not hurt some feelings on IF

SORRY

Edited by FaizaParvez - 12 years ago
There are many angry viewers these days who feel cheated by this silly twisters in Bgg Boss house..

Yes Mahek must...
Ok so if she wins.. Salman gets into more trouble.. Haha.. Ultimately, mahek will suffer..
Originally posted by a.sanju09

Ok so if she wins.. Salman gets into more trouble.. Haha.. Ultimately, mahek will suffer..

True that. I honestly don't see mahek making it big in the industry- I just don't see her as an A league actress- She will do some more side role- may 1 or 2 lead roles- But her actress shell life is pretty much over. Plus like she said she needs the money- let her keep it 😉
Originally posted by sha1

True that. I honestly don't see mahek making it big in the industry- I just don't see her as an A league actress- She will do some more side role- may 1 or 2 lead roles- But her actress shell life is pretty much over. Plus like she said she needs the money- let her keep it 😉

everyone needs money...atleast mahek can do item dance in movies...what sky baba will do? he don't get any role in tv industry,bollywood is far from his reach...
Originally posted by nishu786

everyone needs money...atleast mahek can do item dance in movies...what sky baba will do? he don't get any role in tv industry,bollywood is far from his reach...

Not for long buddy- Age hogayi hai and women who r 30+ doing item numbers are expired candidates in the industry- Sky is a man his is a different fate- he is actually in his prime right now 😊- wanna talk genders NOW? lol atleast its not sky who is getting a free ride all the way to the finals the guy have faced nomination for his friends and reached this far based on his intelligence- Mahek on the other hand is a product of sky's existence on the show- Else she was invisible 😉

Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
MAHEK CHAHAL DOESN'T  DESERVE TO WIN AT ALL
  she not only creates fights, but uses bad words too.. and non stop bla bla bla which is really irritating to hear..

she only pump people sid to create fights with other housemates
So do we think all the bitching which Mahek is doing behind peoples back after coming back, make her look strong and spineful (i know spineful is a fake word 😉 )

She was the symbol of sacchai ki devi and a strong able nari for many folks - is this how she wants to win BB or is instigating and irritating people her real self?

Good luck to her for winning the show by being negative and whinny all the time 😊
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Its official that a wild-card entry would be in house when finale is coming up in about two weeks

How funny is this ? What is wild card entry gonna do in just couple of weeks ? 😕

But in her last nomination week, she did not have any fight with anyone for the first time. She had patched up just a week before with Sky after BB invited the duo for lunch in confession room. 😛

Nothing against Mehak here but the format of the show has gone for a toss ! 🥱  Even if Mehak does not win, yet getting into finals itself is a big achievement. She will be competing against the housemates which are already demoralized and bashed by Salmaan. How fair is it ? She was involved in some fights too, so she deserves a dose of salmaan bashing too .. 😳  Isnt it ? 😉

I guess for all the weeks the mehek got into fights she survived. If mehek had already patched up with sky why does she want to fight him. Before she was evicted, mehek was very cool with sky, she was giving him high 5's, joking with him, laughing with him. She even saved him from eliminations. Since she has returned she has been wanting to fight with him, because she knows she will get more support if she bashes sky. SKY has not given her a think to fight her on, when she has tried he has just back off. I applaud sky for that. Since she can't get footage from sky, she has spent the whole week with sid bitching about Amar. Looks like we will proablly see Mehek and sid vs Amar fight this week.