Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

MEHAK must WIN this season of Bigg Boss ! (Page 10)

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sosweet

Mod ji aap kuch likhe and we do not agree??? yes agree with you 100%.
Its not fair bringing a contestant before two weeks of finale. However, i have a feeling that Mahek may also enter just like PM but will come out in a week just like PM did. May be in oreder to settle the scores with sky. Cannot say but i feel BB cannot be so unfair and manipulative as it seems to be now.

u are sosweet TongueHug

A novel idea of having more guests during the finale would be good. It becomes boring with just 3-4 housemates in the show. Bring em all..roadies style

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinit_mittal-Moderator-sha1MoodyFoodiesosweet

sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

vinit_mittal-Moderator-MoodyFoodie-Seraphic-Faraan92

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by papia

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Love the conspiracy theories as much as the next guy. But this is all speculation.

1) The show has 3 more weeks to go but only 5 contestants left. Its quite apparent that they need one more contestant.

2) Its not pre-determined that Mahek will be entering the house. They are having a fair voting process. Whoever the public wants to see, or Sonia Singh wants to see, will enter.

I mean do people really think Mahek needs all this support? She is already the winner. Her fan base is off the charts. She has walked out with dignity and her head held high.

You need to do all this drama for contestants like Sky who have no public support not Mahek.

DO you really think that voting is fair? THen why no PM in the voting. Only Mahek, Sonali.

Because they know that PM has more supporter and she will win over Mahek.

No she won't. PM fans ne yeh slogan pakad liya hai " PM gets the most votes". Maybe in the beginning but she is so repetitive that her charm died down pretty quickly. So I highly doubt that she can beat Mahek. FB likes...BB site likes, Pooja M is second by quite a margin.

You and me both dont know who is more popular. So why dont give everybody a fair chance instead of just Mahek who voted out fairly by public. If she is so popular then why she is voted out. So now tell me how a popular contestant be out by public. Atleast we have some justification of PM to be more popular as she never voted out.

and when SID, Sonali and Amar all can beat Mahek then it is very obvious that PM will beat her in voting.

Edited by papia - 19 December 2011 at 10:10pm

-Moderator-sha1MoodyFoodiefire_gunFaraan92

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Originally posted by ssshhh

U hv put ur points across very well. But I don't agree on ur tag dat BB is either fair or unfair. According 2 their convinience BB is fair or unfair. For example in d case of Rags, whom I supported, BB very cleverly had her nominated, though not even one vote she had got frm d housemates. BB realised tht coz of her genuinely warm nature, no housemate would nominate her nd so BB nominated her. During votes, I was aghast tht she got lesser votes than most, but most ppl concurred tht it was very possible as she wasn't interesting nd many found her boring.

Well I know you are pretty logical and unbiased poster so I respect your opinion. In every season Rags, Gulabo kinds of contestants are evicted first. Not only that rags failed to perform task assigned by BB, but she did not even make a genuine attempt to do what BB had asked her. I love Rags as a human being and I believe that she indeed got less votes.

Mahek initailly didn't hv dat much of a fan following, but so didn't many other housemates. PM was d most popular in d inital weeks. So though Mahek was nominated, it was an even weaker housemate wid lesser votes tht would get evicted. But after her fight wid Sky, he fan following started building up. Frankly speaking I started giving her an observant look whn she tried to stop Sid frm using abuses nd also took on Sky. Frm den onwards she was getting very strong. Ironically d stronger she got, d more her bashers became vocal abt Salman favouring her.

Mehak def didnt have much following and many actually labelled her as most instigating housemate specially with her role in PB- Shraddha fight. She gained public attention mainly because of SKy and later coz of sid. Viewers loved the way she handled those two men and she got a stronger fan base. But if you think logically, then as soon as she patched up with both and sid, she lost attention again. She wasnt getting any footage in her nomination week and she did not have anyone to pick up fights with, specially after patch up with sky. This was turning point in my opinion. If you remove sky and sid entirely from the show, then do you think Mehak would still get so much attention ? People only talk about either her morning dances or fights with sky/sid ...anything else about her  that people find her so entertaining ? I personally think she received less votes compared to others.

Yes she patched up wid Sky, but dat does not mean her fan base starts decreasing. Initially most of d contestants, especailly d unknown ones, nd Mahek at least 4 me was totally unkown, fans can flactuating, but den dey only keep increasing or remain static. As u must hv seen, once some1 becomes a fan of a housemate, den even later on however much wrong dey maybe, but d fans will zealously defend dem. As for Mahek, she only got stronger nd stronger, so even if she was subdued d week of her eviction, I doubt dat her fan-base had decreased. Also if I were 2 accept d fact dat she got lesser votes than others, I can accept only abt maybe Amar, as he has a very well setup PR machinery outside, but Sid nd Sho, unlikely.

So whn in d 10th week, first spoiler came tht Sho was evicted, it was expected as she had got d lowest votes nd Mahek d highest. Den BB manipulated nd had Mahek evicted, which was a shocker. It was out in d open dat Mahek was evicted by BB due 2 Salman's insistence.

After dis der has been a relentless support 2 hv Mahek back as WC. Now BB isn't even dat magnanimous dat dey'll openly say dat dey unfairly removed Mahek. so dis poll 2 hv one evicted contestant as WC. It is almost guaranteed tht Mahek will be in. But den i'm afraid, just like dey evicted her, coz d pressure was too much abt Salman favouring Mahek, dey may again get pressurized not 2 hv Mahek back as WC nd dat will be twice unfair 4 Mahek nd her fans.

Well her return to the show, makes the whole thing sound very fishy. Its like you purposely evict a contestant, then have sallu bash housemates and next week you bring contenstant back when there are only couple of weeks left for finale. It is not fair that a contenstant gets to go out and rethink her entire strategy and come back. The others have no clue about how they portrayed on national TV, but now Mehak knows everything and she is certain to one of the finalists. Nobody is gonna pick fights after salman;s dose so she is pretty safe.

Lets see. I am not against Mehak but I dont like the way things are moving. WC should enter at least a month before the finale.

Seems unlikely tht no one will pick up fights wid Mahek, in fact all will be all d more antagonistic towards her, but maybe a little subtler or not?Confused

Yeah dis season has been all topsy turvy nd I haven't watched BB since Mahek's eviction, but d whole handling of d show in dis season leaves much to be desired. Whether innumerable WCs as contestants or host interference or unfair eviction or last minute WC entry. So since already d show has lost it's way, might as well hv Mahek as WC entry nd den hope she wins.LOL

Edited by sssshhh - 19 December 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-Picasso9

mamtha17 Newbie
mamtha17
mamtha17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
jab sid ne mahek se jagda kiya tho salman ne sid ko khara-kota sunaya. tab sid ne jakar mahek se hath milaya. fir mahek evict bhi ho gayi thaki salman ka naam bach jaye fir salman vapas aaya aur sid se khusi se bath ki. ab wild card mein mahek enter ho jayegi tho woh direct win ho jayegi. mujhe aisa lagtha hai salman hi biggboss hai.
Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonamona

i will curse big boss if she comes back

You should have been cursing long ago. Her entry has already been confirmed.
Arrjun Newbie
Arrjun
Arrjun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I dont think Mehek can come back again in this show especially now. I think its all rumor.

We audience will be fooled big time if she comes back as wild card entry. She cant come, cuz she cant deserve a wild card entry as a contestant. She has been evicted by us audience

Pooja Missra was the only one qualified for a wild card entry as a contestant because she was never ever voted out by public. Only Bigg Boss evicted her all  the time.

Mehek has been evicted out by public, Its simple we audience dont want her in the house

Mehek's entry as wild card contestant will be like Bigg Boss slapping the face of audience and their verdict.

Bigg Boss cannnot sustain anymore if mehek's re-entry crap happens

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-MoodyFoodieFaraan92

Go to top