MEHAK must WIN this season of Bigg Boss ! - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sosweet

Mod ji aap kuch likhe and we do not agree??? yes agree with you 100%.
Its not fair bringing a contestant before two weeks of finale. However, i have a feeling that Mahek may also enter just like PM but will come out in a week just like PM did. May be in oreder to settle the scores with sky. Cannot say but i feel BB cannot be so unfair and manipulative as it seems to be now.

u are sosweet πŸ˜›πŸ€—

A novel idea of having more guests during the finale would be good. It becomes boring with just 3-4 housemates in the show. Bring em all..roadies style

Originally posted by monu_tan

u are sosweet πŸ˜›

A novel idea of having more guests during the finale would be good. It becomes boring with just 3-4 housemates in the show. Bring em all..roadies style

πŸ€— u r welcome. ...BB this season left me confused. Salman being bigboss, contestants talking about nominations, arranging lunches between contestants to solve their problems, No clarification on PM and SID fight (where mandy was witness), Mahek not bashed for instigation...looks very biased and manipulative for sure.
Originally posted by guess_wh0

No she won't. PM fans ne yeh slogan pakad liya hai " PM gets the most votes". Maybe in the beginning but she is so repetitive that her charm died down pretty quickly. So I highly doubt that she can beat Mahek. FB likes...BB site likes, Pooja M is second by quite a margin.

You and me both dont know who is more popular. So why dont give everybody a fair chance instead of just Mahek who voted out fairly by public. If she is so popular then why she is voted out. So now tell me how a popular contestant be out by public. Atleast we have some justification of PM to be more popular as she never voted out.

and when SID, Sonali and Amar all can beat Mahek then it is very obvious that PM will beat her in voting.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
jab sid ne mahek se jagda kiya tho salman ne sid ko khara-kota sunaya. tab sid ne jakar mahek se hath milaya. fir mahek evict bhi ho gayi thaki salman ka naam bach jaye fir salman vapas aaya aur sid se khusi se bath ki. ab wild card mein mahek enter ho jayegi tho woh direct win ho jayegi. mujhe aisa lagtha hai salman hi biggboss hai.
i will curse big boss if she comes back , she does not deserve this show but B grade shows!
Originally posted by shonamona

i will curse big boss if she comes back

You should have been cursing long ago. Her entry has already been confirmed.
I dont think Mehek can come back again in this show especially now. I think its all rumor.

We audience will be fooled big time if she comes back as wild card entry. She cant come, cuz she cant deserve a wild card entry as a contestant. She has been evicted by us audience

Pooja Missra was the only one qualified for a wild card entry as a contestant because she was never ever voted out by public. Only Bigg Boss evicted her all  the time.

Mehek has been evicted out by public, Its simple we audience dont want her in the house

Mehek's entry as wild card contestant will be like Bigg Boss slapping the face of audience and their verdict.

Bigg Boss cannnot sustain anymore if mehek's re-entry crap happens

Originally posted by Arrjun

I dont think Mehek can come back again in this show especially now. I think its all rumor.

We audience will be fooled big time if she comes back as wild card entry. She cant come, cuz she cant deserve a wild card entry as a contestant. She has been evicted by us audience

Pooja Missra was the only one qualified for a wild card entry as a contestant because she was never ever voted out by public. Only Bigg Boss evicted her all  the time.

Mehek has been evicted out by public, Its simple we audience dont want her in the house

Mehek's entry as wild card contestant will be like Bigg Boss slapping the face of audience and their verdict.

Bigg Boss cannnot sustain anymore if mehek's re-entry crap happens

Well I say d same thing except where u say can I say can't nd where u say can't I say can, where u say do I say don't nd where u say don't I say do.πŸ˜† So don't post it as though u r giving d verdict of POORA HINDUSTAN (Mahek styleπŸ˜‰).
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pinkfreud

You should have been cursing long ago. Her entry has already been confirmed.

yes you said right , i should have cursed him ages ago since i had read somewhere that this show is rigged but that time i could not understand who would win??