Bigg Boss Season 5

MEHAK must WIN this season of Bigg Boss ! - Page 4

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

Love the conspiracy theories as much as the next guy. But this is all speculation.

1) The show has 3 more weeks to go but only 5 contestants left. Its quite apparent that they need one more contestant.

2) Its not pre-determined that Mahek will be entering the house. They are having a fair voting process. Whoever the public wants to see, or Sonia Singh wants to see, will enter.

I mean do people really think Mahek needs all this support? She is already the winner. Her fan base is off the charts. She has walked out with dignity and her head held high.

You need to do all this drama for contestants like Sky who have no public support not Mahek.

Alright let me go by your theory and agree that it is a fair voting process, like you said 😊

Now does that mean last time when Mehak was evicted, the voting was fair and she was evicted because she received less votes out of four ? 😉  Why doesn't your fair voting process justify her eviction ? 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Preity-Balbir-

Now i can't be her Fan any more..

Bigg Boss is really partial with her this season !

when were you really?? your name only showed you were never Mahek fan, just a mask which you are tired of wearing now...go ahead show urself!!! 

Am I the only one thinking you and shonamona are somehow related 😆
This content was originally posted by: small_boss5

how cheap and personal

Stop being Obstacle of my way otherwise i will have to kick...
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Great post!! 👍🏼

good points

agree with all of them

this season is a lost cause if mehak wins the show then pooja bedia and sky should file for a case against the fraud done by salman and BB and better close this stupid show now

this season is the worst of all the seasons no creativity in tasks and as well as choosing the contestnts

PM is a nut case but she is 1000 times better than chamchis and bedias and she is the only one who was popular than any one until she got kicked out

next season contestants of big boss
because in thier right mind will not come as contestants

salman's mother
salman's bro's (arbaaz and sohail) and thier biwis
salman's sisters and thier husbands
and salmans friends
and salman's exes (as villians)
and please do not miss out vivek oberoi (who will be bending before him and people can abuse him left and right)

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

Love the conspiracy theories as much as the next guy. But this is all speculation.

1) The show has 3 more weeks to go but only 5 contestants left. Its quite apparent that they need one more contestant.

2) Its not pre-determined that Mahek will be entering the house. They are having a fair voting process. Whoever the public wants to see, or Sonia Singh wants to see, will enter.

I mean do people really think Mahek needs all this support? She is already the winner. Her fan base is off the charts. She has walked out with dignity and her head held high.

You need to do all this drama for contestants like Sky who have no public support not Mahek.

Did she really walk out with head held high? I saw a whiner crying all the way to Sanju Mama, that see they ousted me of the house😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Please note: none of the Big Boss evictees cried not even the one who was evicted at 2 am in the morning barring Mahek.
Oh yes she still walked out with dignity..😉
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonamona

And why you licking my posts everywhere , you will be considered to be the most licker person of this Forum..Huh.

No more guesses on who you are. since now I KNOW...😆 😆 chehre badal jaate hain, dil nahi badalte!!!!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shonamona

Stop being Obstacle of my way otherwise i will have to kick...

u think ur very jokie???

talk to my a$$, i think its enough for u know

u think u can pass such commnet to scare someone and everyone will be licking ur feet well my dear there ur wrong,

know u stop being obstacle of ur haters way!!!

god bless u
This content was originally posted by: VAZ2011

No more guesses on who you are. since now I KNOW...😆 😆 chehre badal jaate hain, dil nahi badalte!!!!

ever since mehak has been evicted you have been crinkle .. honestly speaking get over mehak's bhoot..
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

Alright let me go by your theory and agree that it is a fair voting process, like you said 😊

Now does that mean last time when Mehak was evicted, the voting was fair and she was evicted because she received less votes out of four ? 😉  Why doesn't your fair voting process justify her eviction ? 😉

haha its basically twisting the logic to your own needed situation.😆
This content was originally posted by: small_boss5

u think ur very jokie???

talk to my a$$, i think its enough for u know

u think u can pass such commnet to scare someone and everyone will be licking ur feet well my dear there ur wrong,

know u stop being obstacle of ur haters way!!!

god bless u

show me off your ass and one stick as well...
where did i leave personal comments?, its not me but you who have inferior thinking , atleast ever get over filthy thought!