sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Moderator  -  100% Agree

Big Boss should be renamed as SALMAN KHAN SHOW😑
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have nothing against Mehak as well, but I just don't get the wild card entry. RIDIKULUS!!!! I hope it is not true. If she comes back and *gasp*wins, how stupid do we audiences have to be. It would be the most ridiculous manipulation, completely exposing the faade that is Big Boss.

This totally is a manipulated Big Brother game as we merely dance to his (or Salman's) tunes vacillating in our wars with Eurasia and Eastasia. Guidos are better than this.

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

MAHEK SHOULD COME BACK AND WIN!! the top 5 sucks!! 

BB should have never evicted her in the first place... she always gets highest votes! 

hate the game not the player... its not Mahek's fault if this seems unfair! 

a lot of fans and viewers have been wanting a WC entry for her since she left so bb did it! 

sorry to say that she got the higest votes in last 2 weeh and at that time Pm was not nomminated

b4 then Pm was the one who got the higest votes

and if u remembered properly Evn bedi got the highest vote then Mehak in  the week in which they both nomminated

so I think agar Wild card ki baat hai to PM is the most deserving coz she get the highest vote every time
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh thank god, somebody on the forum thinks the same as me. Not that i have anything for or against Mahek, but its highly ridiculous to have ANY wild card contestant in the last weeks of show.
Also Salman Khan's ridiculous bashing for Sky was totally unwarranted. This show was pathetic while PM was in for her first stint. It was a loud, lousy, frivolous fighting show which would irk any sane person. Why didnt Salman enter the show at THAT time and why now?
After removal of PM and subsequent exit of Mahek the house has been peaceful. The only fighting members could have been called to the confession room and forced to make up with each other similar to Sky-Mahek tussle. But NO Salman WAS needed.
The show would loose its meaning with this ridiculously timed Wild Card Entry and all intrusions from Salman.

But as you say Mod ji.. MAHEK MUST win this season.

Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

a lot of fans and viewers have been wanting a WC entry for her since she left so bb did it! 

and regarding her reentry as a WC it was  decided at the time when she evicted  so it was a preplanned by salman khan and Bigboss team

and even now Why BB is making fool of viewer when its already decided that Mehak will be the one who will be back
so why they are askng for votes??? if ts all already preplanned
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I'm waiting for the new bhai behen jodi to band bajao the old bhai behen jodi. Kya script hai!! Not missing Manmohan Desai anymore. πŸ˜³ What fun!! πŸ€”
mehak should be brought in only that time since winner is to be proclaimed..
yeh season 2ble vaat is liye hain 
ke publick ke 2ble vaat hai!!😑
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Its official that a wild-card entry would be in house when finale is coming up in about two weeks

How funny is this ? What is wild card entry gonna do in just couple of weeks ? πŸ˜•

Nothing against Mehak, but I feel if she returns (which is high possibility) she must win this show at any cost now. I mean nothing can wrong and everything is placed perfectly. πŸ‘πŸΌ

1) She was out of the house for couple of weeks and that gave her ample time to rethink about her entire game, she can now come up with a new strategy and make it to finals for sure.She has an unfair advantage over everyone else in the house.πŸ˜‰

2)Is it a coincidence that Salmaan entered in the house in her absence? Now that all contenstants are already bashed by Mr.Khan, would they even dare to pick up fights with Mehak ?  Why didn't Mr.Khan enter the show just a week before when Mehak was out there. πŸ˜•

3) Most members think that Mehak should come back and teach lesson to these bulleys. Well it would not make much sense now considering bulleys are fired by Salman. So housemates aren't playing their natural game. They dont care a damn about bigg boss, but they got to bow down in front of big shot, Mr. Khan 😳

4) Now we have 3 weeks left for finale. If she returns next week, then she automatically goes into finals. Its likely that channel will save her from nomination in her first week.  😳

5) Finally and most important, what was the need to ignore PM as a contenstant ? Given her popularity at one time, she would have won the title easily. I find her wrong at many occasions but she is def most discussed and popular contestant of this season. πŸ˜ƒ

Now majority of us think that Mehak eviction was unfair and voting was manipulated.

Well if you think voting was unfair and channel has ability to manipulate votes per their convenience, then here are the possible scenarios.

a) Mehak always received good votes in earlier nomination weeks, but channel manipulated votes for her eviction last time.

b) Mehak never received good votes and channel always manipulated votes to save her untill eviction week.

c) There was no manipulation of votes and Mehak's eviction was fair. 😳

I know she has a strong fan following so probably so probably she got good votes. Butin her last nomination week, she did not have any fight with anyone for the first time. She had patched up just a week before with Sky after BB invited the duo for lunch in confession room. πŸ˜›

Nothing against Mehak here but the format of the show has gone for a toss ! πŸ₯±

i agree with u mod ji...
i m against of bringing a contestant as a wild card entry who was evicted on the basis of public voting
wild card entry is meant for those who are evicted for a reason other than public voting...like PM
where was this voting system to bring PM back when she was evicted...she also has a very good fan following & i bet agar uss waqt aisi voting hoti toh she definitely would have won it πŸ˜†
if BB wants to see some real competition then he should pit PM against mahek for this wild card voting πŸ˜‰
but i guess, they would bring mahek by hook or by crook, even if she loses that poll πŸ˜’
as far as i remember, Mahek got highest votes only in that week where PM was not nominated against her. Otherwise whenever PM & Mahek both were nominated, PM got the highest votes & was emerging as the winner...but...
to cut a long story short, i just hate BB5 😑 (i mean Salman KhanπŸ˜†)