Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   

Unnati connecting link b/w MaanVeer (Page 2)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 8224

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

WELCOMMEE to tis forummm hugggss
gud to av u ere..

yyyaa ur rytttee Uv is close to his sisss..n he luvvvss manyataa since he was a kid n he'll b happyy dat manayataa is frnds wit his sis unlyk jay..
lukn foward to c manverr scenesss

Thanks sweetieSmile.Ya they have a attractive chemistry and ya in one of the earlier scenes Unnati clearly mentions that UV needs a girl who is a challenge for him.I hope we have some awesome scenes in store for usEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlArhainAshish

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 7184

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by Amen29

Hope so too. I don't care how they come together as long as they doWink

Truly this Akash scenes scares me a lot and the constant potrayal of UV as a devish hero is frightening too


U r right...those aksh scenes wereDead...luved manveer today...manyata bonding with unnati will be just great...I think it is about time that creatives start showing UV in positive light...and please throw this akash out of the show...wastes a lot of screen timeOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 8224

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by Amen29

Hope so too. I don't care how they come together as long as they doWink

Truly this Akash scenes scares me a lot and the constant potrayal of UV as a devish hero is frightening too


U r right...those aksh scenes wereDead...luved manveer today...manyata bonding with unnati will be just great...I think it is about time that creatives start showing UV in positive light...and please throw this akash out of the show...wastes a lot of screen timeOuch

Seriously those scenes are Dead
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 9437

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hey welcome to the forum...

I have been waiting for this scene.. because Unnait is the only one who can get through Manyata's outer exterior and connect with her childlike innocence.. It was a lovely scene today they have established a bond... which will gradually transform into a deeper friendship.. in turn forming a connection between Manveer..Embarrassed


Edited by Binny1247 - 19 December 2011 at 9:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaarrylineadventure_gurl

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 7240

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
first of warm wlcome...
second of all i think unnati manayata will turn good friends...for Uday plus point...coming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arrylineadventure_gurl

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 8224

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Hey welcome to the forum...

I have been waiting for this scene.. because Unnait is the only one who can get through Manyata's outer exterior and connect with her childlike innocence.. It was a lovely scene today they have established a bond... which will gradually transform into a deeper friendship.. in turn forming a connection between Manveer..Embarrassed

Hey Binny ,thanks dearSmile.Ya I so want Manveer together.They are like house on fire

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 8224

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

first of warm wlcome...
second of all i think unnati manayata will turn good friends...for Uday plus point...coming

Thanks dearSmile.Hope they have a good bonding resulting into Maanveer friendship
nasghar IF-Sizzlerz
nasghar
nasghar

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 15378

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
aww.. im sure unnati gonna tell uday abt manyata how good she is.. i knew unnati n manyata would be the first one to bond together Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Unnati: The Voice of Reason

Author: ibelieveinpink   Replies: 6   Views: 938

ibelieveinpink 6 938 07 December 2011 at 9:03am by -BolNaHalke-
6/12/11 IBN7:Uday-Moniya Segment YT Link Added

2

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 13   Views: 1748

*Shruti* 13 1748 06 December 2011 at 10:27pm by *Shruti*
Muniya returns to RAJMAHAL(SBAT segment) LINK

2 3 4

Author: Rams3697   Replies: 30   Views: 2227

Rams3697 30 2227 06 December 2011 at 2:44pm by Nav_Barun
Unnati-Manyata to Bond-Wat say?

2

Author: *Dakoo_Minzy*   Replies: 14   Views: 863

*Dakoo_Minzy* 14 863 04 December 2011 at 7:46pm by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index