India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

Wrestlemania 22 Press conference...

Iqbal<3Neha4eva Senior Member
Iqbal<3Neha4eva
Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

heyy all of y'all who watch wrestling...im sure yawl know that wrestlemania 22 is in CHICAGOOOOOOO ILLINOIISSSSSSS BABII!

unfortunatly i couldn't get tickets...but i went to the press conferece which was held at the Chicago Theatre in downtown...I woke up at 3 30 AM! and we left at 5 and got there at 6.....WE WAITED 6 HRSSSS!! BECUASE IT STARTED AT 12! we actually weren't the first ones there..we were in the 20 range...the first people who were there slept there the whole night!!!!!!!!!!!  but anyways we got in at 12....and i was screaming like a crazy ass...especially when it was queit...i saw myyyyy hottie TRIPLE H! oh god i love him sooo much! and i blew a kiss at him...i thoguht he was looking at me but he wasn't...but then he was looking around and he looked at me and i blew a kiss...he saw and he smiled and pointed at me!! and then i took my camera ...he knew i taking a pic so he was just looking at me...but my stupid camera was too slow soo he lookd away cause he thought i already took the picture! grr...oh well though...it was pretty cool but it soo wasn't worth waiting 6 hours!

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Cool I watch Wrestling too. who do want to win?

I like John Cena want him to win Big smile
Iqbal<3Neha4eva Senior Member
Iqbal<3Neha4eva
Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
what?!?! ur crazyyyyyyyyy THERE AIN'T NO ONE BETTER THAN THE GAME! TRIPLE H! ILOVE HIM! HE'S MY FAVVVVVVVV WRESTLER!
hardev_matharu Newbie
hardev_matharu
hardev_matharu

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
ahh he cheats i like JOHN CENA more he rules
and he is cool too
nvyas11 Newbie
nvyas11
nvyas11

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
i watched W22 and john cena was distroyed by the fans, ala rock-hogan W18
sen0rita Groupbie
sen0rita
sen0rita

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
any video links ????????
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index