Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Hema and Judges (Page 20)

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangeetaa

CB - you are indeed welcome to your opinions... lekin yaar tere opinions sey SPB ka kucch nahin honey waalaa..

SPB has proved himself - artistically, and professionally... not only is he a huge commercial success, he is acknowledged by classical musicians too...

tu unsey khush nahin huaa to kyaa???

Vaisey, aisey log bahut kam hain jinhoney commercial AND classical music mey itnaa naam kamaayaa hai...
a great singer doesn't have to worry about "versatility" SPB can sing anything from a rock tune remix to alaapanai in the most esoteric raag...

there we go again. what i IMPLIED was that he was not the greatest. not a direct statement. more of a question. (though my opinion is he is not). we next throw in "legend". tell me, is he really the greatest? i am again repeating my question. very objective question. is he THE GREATEST? who is number two then. if he is really the GREATEST, then sorry. maybe you could have simply answered that yes, he is. No reason to bring in "bad taste", "legend" etc. Simple question could have had a simple answer.

=>>>>> I see the "outrage" here as just the usual methodology we adopt to run out someone whose opinion or inference we do not like.

if we want to get away from the chip-shots, i have addressed it in my post. if you find anything there, go for it.

sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

yaar, logon ko aur kuch nahee mila pakdne ko. He is a legend for you. fine. so be it. he is not for me. that shld also be fine, right?

havent we run down Vinit fans for comparing him with Sonu? in my opinion, at least the person they are aspiring to catch up to is higher than SPB. again my opinion.

i am not interested in talking up or down SPB. my statement could have implied that he is not the greatest. my opinion. if he is, then where are the others? is he the greatest? the greatest? really? someone else recently informed me that Mannada is. who is more on the mark now?

Somewhere I agree to the point CB makes here, everyone throws out this statement, such and such is greatest, someone else will say other singer is the greatest

are they really? someone might be making that statement in one sense, but that might be offensive to others. read the following, how many people get offended by this?

Vineet is the best, Hema is the best, Himani is the best, Nihira is the best

similarly

When someone says SPB is the greatest, Rafi is the greatest, Lataji is the greatest, not neccessary everyone has to agree

So please do not fight over it

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

sorry folks, i am reporting this thread to the mods. a comparison between Hema and SPB, however unwarranted you feel it might be, does not merit the "bad taste", the "head strong and foolishness" comments. this is a direct confrontational/ personal remark. i could get down to that level, but will refrain for now.
*dolly* IF-Sizzlerz
*dolly*
*dolly*

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
aree stop fighting
kya ho raha hein
sangeetaa Senior Member
sangeetaa
sangeetaa

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

=>>>>> I see the "outrage" here as just the usual methodology we adopt to run out someone whose opinion or inference we do not like.

I don't get it - tu kisi sey disagree karega - no sorry disagree nahin - *disagreement implyl karega* to voh tera "opinion" hai... aur koi tera baat na maane to "outrage" hai!! Arrey chakkar kyaa hai, re??

Aur yaar, jab tu khud bolta hai ke tu ney koi direct statement nahin kiyaa to tere post mein kaunsi reply-denewalli baat hai, re??

arrey jab mein 15 saal ki thi, tab mein bhi pointless arguments shuru karti thi - lekin ab faltooo baatein ke liye jagarne ka shauk chalaa gayaa.,.., isiliye chip shots se hi khush rahoWink

Aditya NB Groupbie
Aditya NB
Aditya NB

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
chatbuster! why are u making such a big deal out of this! people have agreed with your idea that everyone has the right to their own opinion, no matter how illogical it is! What will u get by reporting this to the mods Confused One of the purposes of forums like this is that ppl express themselves openly. If someone expressed themselves, why are u taking insult! It is against the nature of a forum like this
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I think too many personal attacks are being made on members and judges.