Finally Manyata-Unnati Bonding :D:D - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
It seems they will share a warm and heartening relationship
Originally posted by jyoti06

Unnati and Manyata seems to hv developed a good bonding ...Unnati enjoys the way Manyata speaks in informal language without any attitude and Manyata seems to love the way Unnati was friendly towards her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I liked how Manyata thought her name is Basanti ๐Ÿ˜†...both will definitely share a grt friendship in the future ...

In life you meet some people whom you connect with instantly. Unnati didn't stare Manyata top to botton made faces like Vijay or others nor was Manyata rude to her like she was to others. I am waiting to see more of their interactions.

Didn't she said that on purpose bcoz she c/d her Manyata? At first I thought she heard wrong but when second time Unnati said her name not Basanti Manyata is her name is also not Manyata but Monia.
love unnati-manyata convo...cant wait until unnati is taking manyata's side in jay-manyata war
it was a good scene, hoping they bond, wonder what Manyata's reaction will be when she learns Unnati is Udayveer's sister๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by tiger_lily

This is where the show starts getting interesting.Todays average willl be 8/10 IF NO AKASH THE HAPPILY WOULD HAVE GIVEN  10/10 LOVED UDAY TODAY!

Today's epi was nice. There were so many hilarious moments.

Originally posted by loving_bird

that one scene b/w unnati & manyata is the highlight of the episode...manyata got a friend who can understand her in unnati...& unnati can connect manyata to the rajmahal...since unnati has no attitude girl & very sweet nature they can bond well...looking forward to this friendship how it can get strong..

Agreed. Their scene was one of the highlight of today's episode. In a house where Manyata distant everyone from herself she could find a friend in Unnati. The two can bond well and looks like beginning of their bond has begun. We just got to see a glimpse of it :)

Originally posted by BiggestDEKfan

I am sooo happy to see unnatti๐Ÿ˜ƒ she is sooo sweet I think she is going to understand moniya and will help her to understand OUR UDAY ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Unnati is common link b/w Uday and Manyata. Uday loves his sister and Manyata will talk out her heart to Unnati.
Unnati is the most sane character till now in the whole show i tell you. i adore the girl so much. after Uday, Manyata, she is my favorite. an apt sweet princess ๐Ÿ˜Š oh i liked it how she looked disinterested in the kitchen politics ๐Ÿคฃ

she understands people so well. be it her practical and ambitious brother. or even manyata. she even agreed to attempt to befriend J earlier ๐Ÿ˜†

i like it how she understands that it must be so difficult for manyata to accept her reality. i hardly see other thinking abt manyata's POV. but she kinda deciphered it. and how she doesn't mind calling her moniya at all.

thinking abt it. she understands how even the servant have to do their duty because its their duty and explains moniya in a sweet manner that they are here to help you out.

ppl can express thing in various manners. and i love it how unnati has the right approach to explain things to manyata. she is indeed very sweet.

i would LOVE to see more of her with Uday too!!
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I wonder if Unnati can be Manyata's bhabhi...they both look cute together...but Vijay is one tough guy๐Ÿ˜ฒ and plays kitchen politics more like girls๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe Maanyata has a kidnapped older brother whom another Murari had taken away during childhood...possible.๐Ÿ˜›
i know.. i had a feeling unnati would be the first person to befriend and bond with manyata..hope she tell uday manyata is a good person at heart sooo he doesnt play with her feelings!!!!
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Didn't she said that on purpose bcoz she c/d her Manyata? At first I thought she heard wrong but when second time Unnati said her name not Basanti Manyata is her name is also not Manyata but Monia.
Yup I think she deliberately addressed Unnati as  basanti so that she can hv at least someone who can realise her emotions and call her Monia instead of princess Manyata ...

Unnati was sporting enough to agree with her POV and address her as Monia ๐Ÿ˜ณ
it wont be fake im sure, i knew unnati n manyata would be the first one to bond!!!