Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Manyata wants to go fill water in her pot but the servants ask her to tell her. Enters Unnati who tells Manyata it's servants work you just need to tell them. Manyata asks her name and she tells her name and Manyata calls her Basanti and when she repeats her name Unnati again. Manyata tells as her name is Monia not Manyata just like her name is not Basanti. Unati agrees to call her Monia when they are alone but not in front of others. When Manyata calls Dadisa names Unnati smiles tells how she has never seen anyone talking like her. Manyata talks about her friends gets emotional. Unnati asks her to show her her room and she has a feeling very soon they would be friends.

I was waiting for this scene since Manyata entered Raj Mahal and
glad we got one today. Finally Manyata found her first friend in Raj Mahal in Unnati. A Special Thanks to CV's for giving such a sweet Manyata-Unnati sceneThumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by *Shruti* - 19 December 2011 at 10:46am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

BiggestDEKfanMitwaaRocksniniiakshaayaCrazySaRunian-Swetha-Naina007AmiiishSidNeeti-fanJaiJagannath--ANGEL--arrylineAraBearxxS.H.I.E.L.D.shena07OmaRamdassprc_fan1jyoti06-Gaganjot--Deepzz-ArhainAshishPrinsesse.SuviDebolina.nyctophiliapop77adventure_gurlZaYaHolicpoulomi12-Eris-Badtameez_Dil-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally Manyata-Unnati Bonding :D:D" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
OMG i was waiting for dis :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksArhainAshishpoulomi12

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I hope all this is not fake and she genuinely likes manyata and is her true friend.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
they looked so sweet together

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Unnati and Manyata seems to hv developed a good bonding ...Unnati enjoys the way Manyata speaks in informal language without any attitude and Manyata seems to love the way Unnati was friendly towards her Embarrassed

I liked how Manyata thought her name is Basanti LOL...both will definitely share a grt friendship in the future ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksprc_fan1arrylineS.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdassKai.adventure_gurlDebolina.

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
This is where the show starts getting interesting.Todays average willl be 8/10 IF NO AKASH THE HAPPILY WOULD HAVE GIVEN  10/10 LOVED UDAY TODAY!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BiggestDEKfanMitwaaRocksakshaayaOmaRamdasspoulomi12

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
that one scene b/w unnati & manyata is the highlight of the episode...manyata got a friend who can understand her in unnati...& unnati can connect manyata to the rajmahal...since unnati has no attitude girl & very sweet nature they can bond well...looking forward to this friendship how it can get strong..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BiggestDEKfanMitwaaRocksOmaRamdassS.H.I.E.L.D.poulomi12

BiggestDEKfan

Groupbie

BiggestDEKfan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I am sooo happy to see unnattiBig smile she is sooo sweet I think she is going to understand moniya and will help her to understand OUR UDAY Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksakshaayapoulomi12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top