where is pia Heading , sans Pushkar ..?

klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

hey Guys .. Now that .. pia .. has been stranded by .. pushkar .. standing alone ... ..and as she cant return .. to Walia mansion ..

is she ..going to be on here own ...

OR .. Will Bani .. Leave .. jais House along with .. Rano ... ???

By Khandelwal

or ...By Sonali ???

I am sure .. jai wont let her Go ..his 'Lakshya " is Revenge '.. ..even if she does mange to Exit ..and dissappear .. he will find her somehow ..thru his Influence ..and .. Contacts ...!

Pia tera Kya Hoga ..?

in any which Way .. bani has to pay for her sisters silly Whims ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal101 thumbnail
I also think that sonali or khandalwal will help heror maybe Sahil might help her to get in good side with Rano😉. I also think that Kiran's family might make an enterence, after all you can't carry a grudge for all your life right? I feel so sorry for Pia and Bani.
klueless thumbnail
mybe sahil ...will help her but . How ..? who is Kiran ...?
mistletoe thumbnail
Kiran Singhania was Bani, Pia and Rano's Mother! Kiran had got estranged with her Father's family after she married Nishikant Dixit, the three girl's father!

The Singhania's and the Walia's have been family friend's and also business rival's and that is how Jai had come to know Bani's mother, Kiran, when he was very young.

Hey, this is actually a very good guess. Kiran's family has been mentioned and they might make an entry at some point!

But as of now, poor Pia is actually in a soup! My likely guess is that Mohan will help them out! All said and done, he still seems to have a soft corner for Bani and might just given in to her pleadings! But yes, he will ensure that Jai doesn't come to know of it!

MT
Ruvneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope everyone leaves pia coz den she wilol no wot happens wen u get betrayed by your own
Ruvneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope everyone leaves pia coz den she wilol no wot happens wen u get betrayed by your own
redrose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that's a good question? let's wait and watch
klueless thumbnail
I was thinking on the same lines ... MT ... at some point in time ... ekta will introduce ..The sinhania's ...and portray them ..as the Next of kin ... to the 3 sisters