Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

the most emotional scene in kth (Page 2)

smart__pisces4u Senior Member
smart__pisces4u
smart__pisces4u

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged

my fav n emotional scene is dat ven,,,piyush said 2 sujal dat(kahish aur mai 2 sey 1 ho gahye hain)...n den sujal goes 2 dere bedroom n look at dere bed,,,den he thnks abt both of dem dat they were lyng at dat bed at nite n hugging each other ... den he angerUP n burn dere bed...Embarrassed

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Same one for me, the way he tore everything apart, and shouted and screamed and cried, it was all so natural and heart rendering. I remember my mom had tears in her eyes when she saw that scene. It was so sad and touching. And the way he burned the bed was simply superb!!!!

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
for me it wud be kashish breaking her silence after piyush's death and the way sujal reacted
raja Senior Member
raja
raja

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

the most emotional scene in my eyes was when piyush dead.at that time the acting of kashish and lalit was watchable.every1 was shocked including the whole team of kth.gr8 scene guys in my eyes.

raja

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:58am | IP Logged

In my opinion the most memorable scene was when Sujal came to R&G house to find Kashish in white saree.... without any shoes..... distributing clothes to the poors. They way he looked at Kashish........ the pain in his eyes... it was heart rendering........

PROBABLY SAME HERE

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged

4 me when kashish was saying to sujal GALTI AAP KI NAHI , GALTI MAIRI HAI KAI MAI PASAND KERNAI LAGI HOON AAP KO.. PYAR KERTE HOON AAP SAI N SUJAL SAYS  ITNI SEE BAAT KEHNAI MAI ITNI DAIR KIUN LAGAAI KASHISH, MAI BHI TUM SAI BOHOT PYAR KERTAA HOON, NAHI JEE SAKTA TUMHAARAI BINA

and then.............................

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

I think the most emotional scene was when Kashish fell from the stairs , the way Sujal ran to help her was amazing. The look on his eyes was so full of concern and emotion, it was soo sad.Cry

Also the scene when she was in the hospital and she realised she had lost her baby and she just kept screaming "Meri Bacha". That made me cry so much.Cry

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
its difficult to choose one. there are so many scenes....but my ffavourite is when kashish cried after piyush's death, and that time sujal was standing downstairs. that was a sad scene. and other one when kashish was walkting to sujal thing that he's murder of piyush and then she fell from stairs. and then she in hospital she find outt about her kid, and she cried all by her selff.

Go to top