Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 19th Dec 2011 (Page 7)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Sharon Di and Rachna Di,

I completely agree that Punni's character was ruined. She used to be a very nice girl who loved her family, I remember before 18 years ago she would always go against her mother for the family, but she has changed so much. I'm guessing it's just her being under her mother's influence but Vinod wouldn't have raised Punni to be that bad or accepted Punni to have an affair. I hope he finds out and blasts his wife for bringing up Punni this way. Punni and Vinod both could've taught Manju a lesson but they ruined the character of Punni. I hope Manju gets punished but not this way.

CVs are definitely responsible for the forum to become so quiet, they should have ended the show without showing an 18 yr leap.

Bhalla,
Couldn't agree with you more. Very well said!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

oh i cant WAIT for Manju to find out what her darling daughter is up to!!! taab jake uski bolti band hojayegi!! thanks for the highlights...

JAZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxLovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Bhalla even m very disappointed with the way Punni is being portrayed... I dont know I like her as she is being part of PR from day 1.. I still remember her relation with Archana her Aaatya and then Manav... She was a darling at that time... But this is not what I wanted her to be... I will surely love to see what made her change like this...
One thing for sure m happy Manjusha being punished any day as we have been waiting for this from ages... If I remember correctly she was against Archana when Archu got trapped by Ajit in that Case where Manav saves her... So it is her time to give back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbhallaroxsuanTanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update di Hug

Episode doesn't sound interesting enough for me to watch it so I'll just comment based on the highlights.

I am very happy with the way things turned out with PunniApprove Classic case of karma coming back to bite in the a** LOL Manjusha took so much pleasure in ruining Archu's life, the first act of deceit we saw was conspiring with Ajit  to send a sweet, naive girl to a brothel to ruin her reputation and break her engagement.The list just got longer and longer as time passed.If she had a mother in law like Savita, she would have been dead by now but she got Sulo and as selfish and irritating as she is as a mother, as a mother in law she is a dream. No mother would forgive the woman who always had a part to play n destroying her daughter's life. The only way people like Manju will ever realize their mistakes is when something like this happensApprove
As for Vinod, I don't feel sorry for him either. A person who can stoop so low and cheat own mother for property gets no sympathy from me.

Poorvi was a child prodigy.She should be smarter than this and know better than to ask Archana of all people for advice D'ohEven after all these years, where following her heart gave her nothing but heartache she is still asking her daughter to do the same.How dumb is thatD'ohAnd Poorvi has inherited the poking nose habit from her motherPinch What is the need for her to meddle with Punni's life? She saw how her mother was treated by Manju,someone with even a bit of grey cells will just stay away instead of getting involved. This is will definitely backfire badlyErmm

Edited by shootingstar27 - 19 December 2011 at 5:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbhallaroxGuggu_MintyLovePRSohamTanyaz

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
sorry double post

Edited by shootingstar27 - 19 December 2011 at 5:51pm
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

WinkLOL
Originally posted by piya_10

Aashna is no more , seriously? how sad Unhappy

Yeah...she's doing another serial you see. I am rather happy. LOL

Btw Star One has become Life OK!...out of all names why did they choose this one? Confused

Reference of Context: Mansi Salve's serial will be seen on "Life Ok" (your Rajeev Khandelwal also Wink)

I  miss Aashna too. Please do let me know what is the name of the new serial.I like Mansi Salve Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Edited by shootingstar27 - 19 December 2011 at 5:54pm
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Divya, congrats on becoming Rockerz PartyJoin the Secret Santa game, it will be funBig smile

Rachu, I want pics too.Why did you leave me outUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

Go to top