Brief Update : 19th Dec 2011 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Bhalla even m very disappointed with the way Punni is being portrayed... I dont know I like her as she is being part of PR from day 1.. I still remember her relation with Archana her Aaatya and then Manav... She was a darling at that time... But this is not what I wanted her to be... I will surely love to see what made her change like this...
One thing for sure m happy Manjusha being punished any day as we have been waiting for this from ages... If I remember correctly she was against Archana when Archu got trapped by Ajit in that Case where Manav saves her... So it is her time to give back...
Thanks for the update di πŸ€—

Episode doesn't sound interesting enough for me to watch it so I'll just comment based on the highlights.

I am very happy with the way things turned out with Punni Classic case of karma coming back to bite in the a** πŸ˜† Manjusha took so much pleasure in ruining Archu's life, the first act of deceit we saw was conspiring with Ajit  to send a sweet, naive girl to a brothel to ruin her reputation and break her engagement.The list just got longer and longer as time passed.If she had a mother in law like Savita, she would have been dead by now but she got Sulo and as selfish and irritating as she is as a mother, as a mother in law she is a dream. No mother would forgive the woman who always had a part to play n destroying her daughter's life. The only way people like Manju will ever realize their mistakes is when something like this happens
As for Vinod, I don't feel sorry for him either. A person who can stoop so low and cheat own mother for property gets no sympathy from me.

Poorvi was a child prodigy.She should be smarter than this and know better than to ask Archana of all people for advice Even after all these years, where following her heart gave her nothing but heartache she is still asking her daughter to do the same.How dumb is thatAnd Poorvi has inherited the poking nose habit from her mother😡 What is the need for her to meddle with Punni's life? She saw how her mother was treated by Manju,someone with even a bit of grey cells will just stay away instead of getting involved. This is will definitely backfire badlyπŸ€”

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
sorry double post
Originally posted by bonnefille

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yeah...she's doing another serial you see. I am rather happy. πŸ˜†

Btw Star One has become Life OK!...out of all names why did they choose this one? πŸ˜•

Reference of Context: Mansi Salve's serial will be seen on "Life Ok" (your Rajeev Khandelwal also πŸ˜‰)

I  miss Aashna too. Please do let me know what is the name of the new serial.I like Mansi Salve πŸ˜›

Divya, congrats on becoming Rockerz πŸ₯³Join the Secret Santa game, it will be funπŸ˜ƒ

Rachu, I want pics too.Why did you leave me outπŸ˜”
Originally posted by archanamanav

what😲..punni having affair..😲😲..she is pretty close to varsha then..🀣..varsha didn't know though..this gal knows it or what?..
OMG SUCH A BIG TWIST..THAT TOO HORRIBLE..πŸ˜’
Oh she knows . She  had spend the night with that  dirty old man and her mother did not know that her daughter was not at home all night . Pooni is 20 steps ahead of both Majusha and Rasika put together ...
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

I think Purvi is trying to flirt with Mr.Mallick only to let Punni know what type of person he is... I think this guy will be caught tomorrow... Even If he does not I dont have any interest in Punni's life anymore...  

I also think this is what Purvi is tryign to do , showing Punni what Mr . Malik is really like.I don't think Punni really cares about that man's character .She is only interested in expensive gifts .Poorvi's efforts will go waste .
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Do you think DK's son will fall in love with Purvi? It would be like new generation of manav & archana.  Kanjrekars had three daughters, so does desmukhs.  As someone pointed out it is old PR in a new package.
I was first thinking that DK's son would be in love with Ovi because i nthe press conference that is what the actor had said but I think this  coudl well change because it was shown that Arjun had come to Canada and went to New York the next day without meeting Ovi ..So maybe he is not really in love with Ovi but just considers her his friend and wil lfall in love with Poorvi ...
Isure hope this does not happens .I don't want problems in Archana's life bu tthat is a stupid thing to ask for as Archu is the heroine of the show ..Her problems make this show run ...
Originally posted by Ankifan

What else punishment does manju even need other than seeing her own daughter Punni become like this.Biggest punishment any parent could get.. 
This has to be the worst ever punishmen tfor a mother  .  But maybe Manju wil lthink that Poorvi is trying to spoil her daughter's name ...I wish Poorvi was not inolved in this mess...