Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 19th Dec 2011 (Page 2)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[QUOTE=poas]after long day i m so excited for anki sush .bt PR Confusedwhy poorvi need to know punni's secret now again manjusha's hungama will start she will accuse poorvi trying to BADNAM punni, she again accused archu for ruinning her daughter's lifeLOLsorry if i make mistake to comm here and hurt anybody
Your comment is absolutely correct .It's good that yo u gave your opinion ...
I am also a little confused as to why did Poorvi not tell Archana .Maybe she thinks that she can deal with this situation on her own ...I think that is a mistake .[/QUOTE]

Tanya,
Thanks for the update.
The CV's are beginning to show Poorvi like Archana. Many times Archana would try to sort out things on her own, only to have it blow up in her face. I hope the CV's aren't doing the same thing to Poorvi. I'm beginning to see too many similarities in PR now, and when it first began. Seems the CV's have really run out of original ideas.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever-sayeed-sushkita10Tanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
tanya did u notice that when tezu-ovi 1year anki got poorvi as new born baby bt see tezu ovi studying college bt poorvi hv finished colg and doing jobConfusedso what is the age of poorvi or tezu oviOuch

Edited by poas - 19 December 2011 at 10:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanTanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

tanya did u notice that when tezu-ovi 1year anki got poorvi as new born baby bt see tezu ovi studying college bt poorvi hv finished colg and doing jobConfusedso what is the age of poorvi or tezu oviOuch
Good observation Poppy. The CV's are at it again, not keeping track of all the characters, what has happened to them, and where they should be in life. God help this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Sharon , I don't think I ever remember Archana taking a big risk liek the one that Poorvi is taking .True , Archu has foolishly tried to resolve many things on her own , like savita's mental illness or trying to make Varsha get better and it has back fired on her all the time but flirtiing with a lecherous man like Mr. Malik can be so dangerous ...

Poorvi has more guts than Archana , maybe because she is today's girl , confident and educated and she knows how to take care of herself but still I think she is doing a wrong thing and it would be better to tell the family ...

Sometimes kids these days try and just take contro lof things ..One of my family friend , her son was taking drugs for the last  2 years or so and she found out recently and there was chaos at home and all that .When I found out I felt so bad for her but later found out that almost every youngster  in my family knew about it and they were just keeping this to themselves  , we grown ups were the only fools who found out later ...I don't know why they do this but that how it is sometimes .I wish it wasn't though ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 December 2011 at 10:26am

suan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Really , how stupid ...Angry

And poorvi's boss said , you  have taken the company ut of deficit in the last 2 and a half years .That means that Poorvi has been working  since 15 years of age ...

and Teju was looking so old ...my God , how can this girl  be a teenager ...D'oh

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 December 2011 at 10:25am

sushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Really , how stupid ...Angry

And poorvi's boss said , you  have taken the company ut of deficit in the last 2 and a half years .That means that Poorvi has been working  since 15 years of age ...

and Teju was looking so old ...my God , how can this girl  be a teenager ...D'oh
we can only give 1 expression that isROFLROFLROFLthere r no intensity and logic in the story so...

suanTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Tanya,
Thanks for the update.
The CV's are beginning to show Poorvi like Archana. Many times Archana would try to sort out things on her own, only to have it blow up in her face. I hope the CV's aren't doing the same thing to Poorvi. I'm beginning to see too many similarities in PR now, and when it first began. Seems the CV's have really run out of original ideas.

Exactly Sharon Di,
It looks like the remake of the first version of PR...Poorvi on same lane like archu...
Oh why cant  Cvs think of something new...

May be with the better qualities of archu with the minus removed ...
That too the minus removed by her mom only by the lesson archu has learnt...
I want to see these Girls strong and happy for them once...

Not to take too much on their head which they cant handle...

suanTanyaz

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I don't think Ajit and rasika are in the show anymore because I read that they have left because of the leap ..

r u sure?Shocked

Tanyaz

Go to top