Jeremy Prediction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hey everyone, 
after reading the spoiler about Jeremy (about his strange behaviour and incident) and watching the 2012 premier of TVD i think i know what he is trying to do.
in the promo he was standing in the middle of the road with a car coming towards him, so i have a feeling he wants to die, get himself killed so he can be with Anna especially because he knows she's alone and Beremy are no longer together. the two rekindled their romance  through out this season and i think he really loves her more than he loved Bonnie and Viki. i think for him Anna's the one. 
that's just what i think do leave your thoughts and comments. 
tc
xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.p..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeremy Prediction" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yaa that might be ...
as i also think that he truely loved Annna
and he still misses her
but there might be a manipulation done by Kalus done to Jeremy...he might have told him to do so
or
he must be doing so to bring Anna back as she cares for him a lot

meriyaartomnjerry2

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
in all his confusion he has been misleading bonnie!

i would be glad if he finally gets a brain and sticks to one girl!!

but then,According to the latest spoilers klaus will hurt everyone related to stefen so that he can get his coffins back! so if i am right klaus might have compelled him or sth! so that elena would be yhurt and nothing else other than elena or damon, can hurt stefen and make him return to mystic falls!

sonu.pmeriyaar

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vrshn-

in all his confusion he has been misleading bonnie!

i would be glad if he finally gets a brain and sticks to one girl!!

but then,According to the latest spoilers klaus will hurt everyone related to stefen so that he can get his coffins back! so if i am right klaus might have compelled him or sth! so that elena would be yhurt and nothing else other than elena or damon, can hurt stefen and make him return to mystic falls!

completely agree with you, i get his confused and is very messed up i mean so much happened to him at such a young age, but that also means he should be more mature and understanding of bonnie's feeling seeing as he was still in a relationship when he kissed his dead girlfriend Confused

hmmm, that sounds interesting if klaus does compel jer or just manipulate him like Mugraj mentioned . but from the latest promo i felt he was being very suicidal Ouch
i guess we just have to wait and watch. thses two months of no tvd is dragging Cry

Edited by meriyaar - 21 December 2011 at 7:31am

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MugRaj

yaa that might be ...
as i also think that he truely loved Annna
and he still misses her
but there might be a manipulation done by Kalus done to Jeremy...he might have told him to do so
or
he must be doing so to bring Anna back as she cares for him a lot

yeah, that's a good point with Anna coming back it really messed with him both mentally and emotionally as well as physically. 
klaus may use him to get back at stefan...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top