Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The emotion that encompasses all- Love (Page 2)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hes in love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015_Dazzling_

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey geetu!

Nice epi..nothing 2 b added...La stole the show!

Though Kh meant abt trust alone, her dialog is more likely 2 b misunderstood...

And yeah...La's exit was graceful n majestic as I wanted...though few tears were shed...

nice post hun!

thanks babes!
yes i agree..! majestic and graceful exit!
God bless her..abhi aayegi woh - she needs to say goodbye to the family..and to us :(
geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

It was indeed a fast Monday.. It goes fast when least expected.. I thought they wud drag todays epi.. Didnt even expect the engagement, leave alone the dhamakedaar precap.. 
Loved the epi.. Cant wait for tomorrow...

Had a great time reading your post.. Felt like seeing the epi once again.. Nicely written, Geetu.. Hug

Aww mishtoo hugs!!!
i know!
tomorrow will be action!Big smile
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Nice post, Geetu!
I thought it would be a dull Monday despite the engagement of PayAsh but then I realized it was fast.
A lot has happened in one day - normally in SP they show the engagement for 1-2 days.. I'm impressed *hehe*

Felt bad for La even more esp while Arnav was looking at Khushi during the dance and La saw them.. It was a complete shattering moment. But I loved the hug she gave to Nani.

Can't wait for tonight's epi.
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
HI Geetu,

Good to have you back and your regular posts. Arhi in your absence have been doing a lot of damage to each other. Getting engaged to people they are not meant to be with. One being forced to and one forcefully trying to. Fate enterwined in both cases and both have hopefully learnt a lesson coming out of it.  What that lesson is it is still to be seen.

Khushi I hope understands that the world is not rosy as it seems and she does not have an answer to everyones problems she hopes to solve for everyone  and Arnav  as per nani's lecture understands that decisions made by him and words uttered by him impact a lot of people around him hence should not be actioned or uttered frivolously. 

The ArHI story is moving ahead but I think they are heading the "misunderstnding" path now.  Khushi has dug a hole for herself regarding Shyam and  Arnav will assume that she still yearns for her fiance. Arnav on the other hand will have a hard time explaining why he refused to marry Lavanya.

Lets see how they continue with the story in the new year. The two charecters I am still not happy about is Shyam & Anjali. Like they did a complete charater make over with Lavnaya I'd like to understand the motive of his behaviour from the former and the past happenings of latter to make her the weepy women she is. Both need some credibility.

Keep writing and happy viewing.

Go to top