Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~SHilpa ANand FC~AnAngelOnEarth<3~ (Page 109)

RomanceChocolat Senior Member
RomanceChocolat
RomanceChocolat

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by RomanceChocolat

Originally posted by RomanceChocolat

Thank you kisliye jaan...agar aap log nahi hothe tho update was no way coming this soon.. so thank you guys for pushing me with beautiful namesROFL

Chudail kahin ki...now it want the coming part asap ...specially I wanna see d ARMAAN-SHILPA-SID Triangle WinkLOL

Itna jaldiShocked... OK if i get 60 likes I pm around 90... then i will giveWink

Lagta hai ...I ll have yu to get ppl bribe them to like yur update soonish to get me an update LOL

But i m so enjoying it yaar...eeeks but Armaan is being damn mean Angry

Is it that badCry You have to get ppl by bribing to like my update...lo am hurt ji nowOuch

PS: you didnt even like my updateCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by RomanceChocolat - 22 January 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Lagta hai ...I ll have yu to get ppl bribe them to like yur update soonish to get me an update LOL

[/QUOTE]

Is it that badCry You have to get ppl by bribing to like my update...lo am hurt ji nowOuch

PS: you didnt even like my updateCry
[/QUOTE]
 LOL I didnt?? I loved it silly...may be the Like button wudnt have been working then...
But I loved it ..didnt yu see my comment Sleepy

Aur drama band karo nautanki Tongue I want more n more ppl so that I can presurise yu to update asap LOL

RomanceChocolat

RomanceChocolat
RomanceChocolat

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

PS: you didnt even like my updateCry
[/QUOTE]
 LOL I didnt?? I loved it silly...may be the Like button wudnt have been working then...

Aur drama band karo nautanki Tongue I want more n more ppl so that I can presurise yu to update asap LOL
[/QUOTE]

main drama kar rahi huOuch.. not fairWink...by the way our timing sucksConfused...its morning for you and night for me... dont you have college todaySmile

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

am so so sorry for gayabingOuch... maaf kardo meri jaan... I was multitasking... checking some other sites to book tickets for my parents... and then went out as its sundayWink.

I know yaar when i first came i used to visit a lot... but after seeing some nasty fights.. i am not going there any more...and i wanted to be saneLOL

and abt my sis... dont tell me abt crying.. she used to call up everytime when something goes wrong and eats my little brain and cries her heart out...but she is a very strong girl not the physical sense re.. mentallyWink... now also whenever we talk she goes on abt how she stitches everytime and y dont believe she even practices for thatLOL and how she herself had taken the baby out by turning and now her new crazyness is about laproscopy... am an s/w engineer and i know more abt medicineROFL
[/QUOTE]
 Hmm no maafi...baad mein milna tab punishment milegi Angry...Flights?? bdw I nevr happend to ask yu where r yu from?? Ohh hope yu enjoyed yur Sunday Tongue

Ohh that phorum nd those phangirls I tell yu..nd they all lobe me a lot ROFL 
  Ohh lord..y y y did she take up Gynaec??? Life is hell in it man those stinky places all smeared in liquor nd blood nd secretions ewww I ll puke ri8 noe Dead

LOL yu kno i did stich CLW wounds many a times like innumerable but stiching episiotomy wasa big NO NO ..I always used to pout nd make a cute face nd my co intern used to do it evrytimeLOLLOL

Laproscopy has immense scope for noe..but that wud be only surgical pov naa coz at d end of d day bread n butter of a gynaec lies on Normal delivery LOL

Ohh s/w Engineer ?? there r many engineers here kya baat hai WinkTongue

RomanceChocolat

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

main drama kar rahi huOuch.. not fairWink...by the way our timing sucksConfused...its morning for you and night for me... dont you have college todaySmile
[/QUOTE]
 I agree on out timing Cry ...its like 9 AM here  nd I gotto b gng for breakfast noe LOL
 no i just have hospital postings naa during internship nd wo bhi aaj chutti  hai Dancing
 Got lots of work 2moro but Sleepy

RomanceChocolat

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Saha I g2g noww cya laters bye tc gn Smile

RomanceChocolat

RomanceChocolat
RomanceChocolat

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Hmm no maafi...baad mein milna tab punishment milegi Angry...Flights?? bdw I nevr happend to ask yu where r yu from?? Ohh hope yu enjoyed yur Sunday Tongue

Ohh that phorum nd those phangirls I tell yu..nd they all lobe me a lot ROFL 
  Ohh lord..y y y did she take up Gynaec??? Life is hell in it man those stinky places all smeared in liquor nd blood nd secretions ewww I ll puke ri8 noe Dead

LOL yu kno i did stich CLW wounds many a times like innumerable but stiching episiotomy wasa big NO NO ..I always used to pout nd make a cute face nd my co intern used to do it evrytimeLOLLOL

Laproscopy has immense scope for noe..but that wud be only surgical pov naa coz at d end of d day bread n butter of a gynaec lies on Normal delivery LOL

Ohh s/w Engineer ?? there r many engineers here kya baat hai WinkTongue

milna tho bahut mushkil hai meri jaanWink.. kya hai na main tho US main hu aur app india main..

My sister just loved surgical side so much.. she wanted to become a surgeon earlier but as u said it doesnt give much scope and recognition for girls a lot.. somehow she is always onto gynecology more... finally she got into itSmile... but she is so busy now-a days.. am not able to talk with her muchCry
I miss her lottOuch

Edited by RomanceChocolat - 22 January 2012 at 9:05pm

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
 Back :P 

Go to top