India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How many of you feel ... (Page 3)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I agree that Jigar is one up with Aham in this scenario. But both characters have their flaws. We got to see Ahams in its worst when he hated Gopi. We will get to see Jigars I think when the other Kalaakaris are exposed.
Jigar is more passive and hence I do not think he will ever behave like Aham. But unlike Aham who is really straight forward, Jigar will hang on to his betrayal longer.
One good thing about Aham I think is that if somebody gets his approval/loyalty he will stick up for them come what may. He does not hold back. He is like that with his mom today and I am hoping it will be the same with Gopi in the future. He has started the process already.
But Jigar will keep on steaming internally until he becomes bitter due to disillusionment. He is not open and he does not want to hurt others. Good characteristics I agree. But there needs to be a limit to this. If Jigar would just be more open and rant to Rashi, I think she will understand him better. But he keeps things bottled up and is not ready to have an open conversation. This may be his biggest character flaw.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsweetymolshruts18navyab-JollyJabeen-

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

I so agree!!!! I always loved Jigar much more then Ahem. I think the reason we all want to see Gohem scenes more the Raji scenes is that we believe they both deserve to have a lovely relationship with each other, whereas rashi has been behaving in a way that we all wished only the worsed for her and that wouldn't be Jigar. However now that she seemed to have changed there might be some hope for raji but honestly we all know that raji don't have a chance as long as rashi stays a negative charakter.

Just love Jigar!!!!Big smileEmbarrassed
I knew it Kirstin...U would jump high in the air with this post Tongue Well we all want Gopi to have a lovely relationship ...but Ahem only after some hard work LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Originally posted by d-luna88

I so agree!!!! I always loved Jigar much more then Ahem. I think the reason we all want to see Gohem scenes more the Raji scenes is that we believe they both deserve to have a lovely relationship with each other, whereas rashi has been behaving in a way that we all wished only the worsed for her and that wouldn't be Jigar. However now that she seemed to have changed there might be some hope for raji but honestly we all know that raji don't have a chance as long as rashi stays a negative charakter.

Just love Jigar!!!!Big smileEmbarrassed
I knew it Kirstin...U would jump high in the air with this post Tongue Well we all want Gopi to have a lovely relationship ...but Ahem only after some hard work LOLWink

You know me so well navyabLOL I so love this post!!! Yeah we want Gopi to be happy and Ahem to make up for his past mistake and Jigar to be a happy bunny and giving us his million dollar smile all the timeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navyab-JollyJabeen-

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by shruts18

I agree Ahem has big ego and he never tried to see the goodness in gopi. He only thought he was cheated but he never cared about the feelings of gopi. He doesn't have the sense to treat human like human. He may be changing but that would not change his past deeds.
Jigar on the other hand has the quality of not forcing anything on others and he doesn't like to discomfort others due to him. He is much better human than ahem.

but being married to an illiterate is not an easy thing...just think bout it if it happens in reality how would it be like...being a business tycoon and then destined to have a partner like this...i feel Ahem's characterization was very very realistic...any guy or girl would have done the same...though he went a bit far i agree, we shouldn't forget that most of the deeds were intentionally done wrong by rashi and urmi for which gopi got punishment from ahem and koki...sorry but i couldn't help putting forth my viewpoint as i simply love ahem's character...

I agree with you that its difficult to live with someone you hate but then you can't forget how ahem used gopi for his selfish reasons. He made her live with him in one room and made her slept on floor like she is some animal just so that his mom remains happy. Then he brought her back to home so that he doesn't have to answer his nani. There are numerous instances where he treated gopi like his enemy. A person should never forget his basic decency even in anger and that is taught by the parents especially mother. Jigar and ahem behaviour clearly reflects their mother's influence.
Yeah I agree that the basic respect & decency is what Ahem missed...he had also like Rashi used Gopi for his own advantage but he could not even treat her like a human being who lived under the same roof !!!

munnihyderabad-JollyJabeen-

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Agree Jigar is much more matured and handled situation well than ahem. Apart from the incidents mentioned above.

Jigar - did not throw his wife out of the house. he just followed his mother.
ahem - needless to say...

J - shows more respect towards women folks..
A - has time and respect only for his mom(until recently)

J - His marriage was also not as per his wish. He went according to the circumstances. But as far as i know he never showed that displeasure towards raashi
A  - Needless to say. He was ready to give it a try, but ignored his wife, right on SR. Did not even bother to talk to her. Full of 'Ahem' and his ego.

I know whatever i am going to do next is blasphemy. But...just for the sake of it... imagine gopi as the spouse of jigar and bahu of hetal... She would have got whatever she ever wished in her life. Gopi wouldn't have to fight for every bit of love she receive from koki-ahem gang.Jigar would have made sure that his wife is treated like a queen ...no more than a queen... He normally treats raashi like a queen, who does not even deserve the treatment of the maid. Jigar - Gopi would have made a loving couple. But alas we would have missed our gohem...

Ok Ok i am back from my dreams... bash me for the blasphemy... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolshruts18Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruts18

I agree Ahem has big ego and he never tried to see the goodness in gopi. He only thought he was cheated but he never cared about the feelings of gopi. He doesn't have the sense to treat human like human. He may be changing but that would not change his past deeds.
Jigar on the other hand has the quality of not forcing anything on others and he doesn't like to discomfort others due to him. He is much better human than ahem.

but being married to an illiterate is not an easy thing...just think bout it if it happens in reality how would it be like...being a business tycoon and then destined to have a partner like this...i feel Ahem's characterization was very very realistic...any guy or girl would have done the same...though he went a bit far i agree, we shouldn't forget that most of the deeds were intentionally done wrong by rashi and urmi for which gopi got punishment from ahem and koki...sorry but i couldn't help putting forth my viewpoint as i simply love ahem's character...

I agree with you that its difficult to live with someone you hate but then you can't forget how ahem used gopi for his selfish reasons. He made her live with him in one room and made her slept on floor like she is some animal just so that his mom remains happy. Then he brought her back to home so that he doesn't have to answer his nani. There are numerous instances where he treated gopi like his enemy. A person should never forget his basic decency even in anger and that is taught by the parents especially mother. Jigar and ahem behaviour clearly reflects their mother's influence.

yeah maddy i was  also shocked many a times when i used to see some past videos of ahem...i definitely would not approve such a behaviour, at the same time they had shown extreme characterization of gopi vau which is also not possible in today's world...

sweetymol-JollyJabeen-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Just think yourselves do you feel elated seeing gopi with aham or rashi with jigar? As aham had behaved rudely with gopi, we want gopi to be happy and taken care of by aham...Angry man rocks always on screen...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsweetymolshruts18-JollyJabeen-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Just think yourselves do you feel elated seeing gopi with aham or rashi with jigar? As aham had behaved rudely with gopi, we want gopi to be happy and taken care of by aham...Angry man rocks always on screen...

agree to the point... Angry young man burns the screen with his stares... jiggi is always cute and sweet... but ultimately we will be much elated to see Gohem rather than Raji...

but again i love to see the total transition of the egoist/nasty/annoyed/angry ahem modi to fall in love with his wife than the ever so sweet jigar being pretty decently with his wife even after she's implicated him into marriage

sweetymol-JollyJabeen-

Go to top