Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1st episode was good...loved additi as harmony she was too gud!
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
first epi was lovely and cute...
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sukrutha

male lead dint enter the show at all...😲

noo yaar actually its a love triangle btw nimit harmony shikar in tb article they mentioned that shikar is us return and after he meet harmony they will fall for each other  and after that nimit inclusion will be there and we will see love traingle
but actually in the show harmony and nimit met eachother first plus if u see the promo ...it shows us on nimit and harmony love only  shikar is shown in one promo but not lovey dovey type
so its clear that both the guys r  lead and the end will be like who harmony will choose nimit or shikar
and they didnot mentioned anywhere tht dheeraj is the lead (may be i didnot read) but as far i seen the article they mentioned abt both the guys as lead only

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Episode was Ok. it made me laugh but after i watched other shows 1st epi...made me feel huh...but i guess since this show is comedy so it's all goood...

hahah i loved Harmony ki Mom she's funny...oh no i dont want to do savasan my hair gets messed up🤣 guruji u pls continue🤣

Harmony & Nimit were looking cute waiting for tomorrow
i wanna see how they gonna fall in luv. 

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the episode ðŸ˜† Lot of stuff to laugh. Harmony's mom is really funny - her yoga session was hilarious. Poor Guru Ji was trying so hard not to laugh over her antics. 

As for leads, I think yamini is right, that's how I understood from article. Either one is fine for me as there is going to be equal contribution by all actors from how it look in 1st episode.

Excited and waiting to see what'll happen next. I'm happy people are able to enjoy and laugh. It's a real good feeling that a show managed to entertain us without so much of heavy emotion.