myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in all the recent int . dd always said that she want to work with some other co actor  she want to grow n all that n she always asked her fans to support her in her new projects . she not even said that if some good project will come up she might consider it πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ does that mean she wont act with gc . in todays int atleast gc said that if the offer is good they may take it , but nothing is offered to them hope some ph approaches them before its too late i am scared.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i felt it too
gc's answer was very diplomatic but i think dd gave the hint that they r not gonna work together again😭 i know it hurts a lot but i felt it too😭
KTPROCKS thumbnail
I can understand but she was trying to be clear
Is not that she doesn't want to act with Gurmeet as you hear that if Geet season 2 comes or any other show offer comes along...with she and Gurmeet...they will consider it
but she didn't want us to have our hopes up and if they don't get to work with each other in the future...we will be sad
she doesn't want us to be sad

so we all will need to continue of fight for Geet season 2 or Gurti in a new show together