I dont get Khushi... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Truthfully she should be more angry than hurt.  I would just fume every time this guy was around me.  She is acting like he hurt her,and she had feelings for him.  She was repulsed at his touch.  Why is she acting like that now?  That is one of my problems with this show.  I love it, but there are inconsistencies that drive me crazy. Our old Khushi would be angry, not sad right now.

She is hurt for an obvious reason.She was forced to get engaged to that Snake,who betrayed her and Gupta family's trust.A married man lied to them and planned to marry her,it was insulting.That's why she got senti.😊It doesn't matter she liked her fiance or not.😊
Originally posted by frockstar

i think cvs are setting the stage for arnav to believe shyam when shyam claims that he broke off his engagement cos he dint want to betray rani sahiba in-spite of the compulsion from the gupta.
and then arnav will think kushi is a gold digger and all this sorrow of hers is cos she failed to trap shyam.

oh my... i hope the cvs prove me wrong...

I feel like that too but that it will be too typical...good news is this show is trying their heart and soul not be typical...so keep hope and fingers crossed..
thank God u just reflected my thoughts😊...WAT THE HELL DID KHUSHI MEAN BY THAT...SHE SOUNDED AS IF SHE LOVED SHYAM..SHE SHOULD HAVE GOT ANGRY RATHER THAN HURT..RELIEVED THAN SAD😕..wat r cvs doing with her character???
That's exactly how I felt..she shouldn't have said that.she clearly hinted NOT abt the Trust but abt the broken engagement and the sadness due to it..NOT losing TRUSt😳 now this guy will remember this statement of hers😆when the FOX's truth is out..of course if the CV's wish to show..she was in tears...I do not think it was abtTrust 😕
Originally posted by aparnam

thank God u just reflected my thoughts😊...WAT THE HELL DID KHUSHI MEAN BY THAT...SHE SOUNDED AS IF SHE LOVED SHYAM..SHE SHOULD HAVE GOT ANGRY RATHER THAN HURT..RELIEVED THAN SAD😕..wat r cvs doing with her character???
'
Xactly!! and obviously she won't tell him tht shyam was married and it was a forced engagement. But i hope ASR asks her the reason and their conversation is not left halfway which usually happens. Ouch

guys ..dil ko thes pahunchana is a much milder form of dil tootna ...even if she did not love shyaam ...he was still a friend ..somebody she trusted ..so his lie has hurt her ...

the first line was ...ab kaun sa jhoota bahana  banakar aapne ne la ji  se rishta toda...it is about lies not love ... hence she used the word dil ko thes

Edited by tibs09 - 12 years ago
What she said was "YOU won't understand" as if SHE understood what La is going through. Which is not right at all, because she does not know what La is going through. Not at all. Tricky dialogue... Of course he's going to think she's talking about her fiance... Unless it's cleared up front. And, lets not forget she just cried on his shoulder the other day.. He's not going to forget that any time soon.Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago
Originally posted by LyssaPie

She needs to emphasize on TRUST bit and not HEART 

Or else when the revelation comes out ASR won't believe her 😭

I think this may happen! I too was thinking so!I guess only tom night..we will get a complete picture..I believe for the moment ASR will be only thinking abt status😆gal is single...only that will matter to him..that is all he wishes❓😆
i completely agree with you...
why did she tell like that?
now what will arnav think about her...
i hope after seeing arnavs reaction she will tell him that she only broke her engagement and she is fine with that