Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amainaafrose thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guyz.whats goin on.......i am feelin out of place.......is sana really leavin IF.....if yes, why?///////////plz uzi, let me know! 😭 😭 😭
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was just an april's fool joke in very bad taste 😕
amainaafrose thumbnail
what was the joke........abt sana leaving, or is it the other way round.........plz clarify it guyz! 😕
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sheen, uzi, sana, rosh got together and played prank on us ...

u'll see that they pretended to be fighting etc. in this thread and leaving IF blah blah blah blah 🤢
amainaafrose thumbnail
oh god......uzi, rosh , sheen and sana.....u all r jus to much guyz...........how can u all do this to us.....i am very upset!.....especially with uzi......i did'nt expect this from u! 😭
gauri_hiten thumbnail
Y m I sooo fooled in KA sec..First Lika n now u Sana..I thot I will not be fooled 😆 First I thot it was a joke but reading the first few replies I thot u were leaving..
x_Roshni_x thumbnail
no wait actually what happened was! at first i believed all this! and i was chatin 2 sana di sme time on msn! and i got all worked up and was seriously more upset then aryan and malika, so sana told me the truth! and i played along on her side against shireen and uzi di! we were laughing our heads off the whole way through! 😆 😆 😆 m sorry every 1!!!!( I AM NOT A CROCODILE AGEN) 😆
1Rumena1 thumbnail
I thought dis would be a prank! Dats y i neva said anything LOL 😆
x_Roshni_x thumbnail
really? how did u figure that out! we were fighting soo much! i sed horrible things to uzi di! wen actually i was chatin on msn at the sme time to her giving her tons of cuddles! 😆 😆
1Rumena1 thumbnail
LOL Rosh, how can any1 dat is from da if family fight!! 😆 and when u said dat ur on da msn messenger once, i jus new it dat u lot have planned sumthin!