India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Do they luv each other??? (Page 3)

girlygirl Groupbie
girlygirl
girlygirl

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I think Twinkle like Sharib before but is now falling for Vishwas. Thats what I could sense while they are singing together and HUGGING on the show. They seem to be having some chemistry.

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
These contestants are sharing chemistry,physics and bio LOL .Very difficult to guess,who is loving whom LOL
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

How many marriages for you? Weren't you supposed to be married by now?LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by adwarakanath

NO sharib's marrying Banjo because he wants to make her khul ke gao...it's his life's aim. As for twinkle, she's deadly in love with me and we'll marry each other once she transgers her Power of Attorney to me LOL

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by girlygirl

I think Twinkle like Sharib before but is now falling for Vishwas. Thats what I could sense while they are singing together and HUGGING on the show. They seem to be having some chemistry.

Sweetie... Twinkle hugs everyone.. voh aaj ki modern nari hai.. already in the page 3 mode..

She even hugged Rajeev when he was eliminated (she was 2nd to last in that episode, so she was the first to pacify him).. that doesn't mean she was falling for him..Confused

Ab dekho..bechare Rajeev ko to kisi ne nahi chuna.. in fact, he was ecstatic to be paired with Sanchali in the end Ouch

ucandoit Senior Member
ucandoit
ucandoit

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
who cares Confused

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

My dear shady, here are some statements from Vinit and HR himself that are quite contradictory...decide for yourself which is true. These are taken from his chat transcript and HR's interviews

1) Vinit - I've been seeing my girlfriend for 4 years now. She's from lucknow and is shorter than me.

2) HR - His girlfriend is very much a part of SRGMP and she's from mumbai. She's either of - Nihira/Ujjaini/Himani/Raktima

Ab ya to HR ko geography nahin aati (evident from his stand on Assam Wink ) ya phir dono Guru-Shishya innocent logon ki le rahe they vote ke chakkar mein.

Ab bolo Wink

Now we don't know what's true and what is hearsay or press-blah.. lekin aankho dekha jhoot nahi bolta.. and based on the screenshots and private pics of them I've seen, I can say vinit-himani are really close.. and i mean as deep as the family level..

now either they've become fab friends (like Twinkle-Sharib), or they're seeing each other (like allgedly Twinkle-Sharib).. in any case, if they were on EMAET , I know they'd root to be paired w/ each other.. (again, like Twinkle-Sharib)

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Btw, wait, I'll call you townji....shady was the name of the mountain terrier my friend got from a friend and I had to become his Uncle....ladkiyon ke bhai hone ka yahi panga haiDead LOL

No prob.. u can call me shady.. i'll call u mamaji

Or better yet, Mamu.. kya bolta?LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index