19 [55.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
~choose ur fav. entry frm here~

questions:

1.which of the following is a good actor?and why?
options
1.tom felton
2.dan radcliffe
3.rupert grint

2.why do u like hp?

3.describe ur favourite harry potter character.describe him/her in 4-5 lines.

4.make fabulous sentences frm these words.

1.harry potter:

2.snake:

answers:

no.1 entry..

1.Rupert Grint.... i think rupert is a good actor because i have seen him play comedy as well as serious parts... and he just does with ease... he is fabulous in acting!!

2.i like HP because its all about magic, wizards and witches.... it takes the reader to a completely different fantasy world... and also because it is well written.

3.my favourite HP character is Ron Weasley. He is tall, fair with orangish red hair and a few freckles on the nose. He is a funny guy who can be serious when such a situation arises. He hates spiders jates spiders and loves to eat a lot of chocolate. He has the guts to stand up to his frnds and can also give his life to save his frnds.

5.1.harry potter: Harry Potter, young wizard who has made his place in millions of teenage girls heart
2.snake: Aragog, hagrid's pet spider and his family fear the king of all snakes which is the basilisk

2nd entry.............

1. Rupert, because, it's easy to act great and brave, easy to act rude and mean....... But being funny, doing the role, exactly the way it shud, and still not letting your lips twitch while acting is , in myopinion one of the toughest things to do...

2.Because, at Hogwarts, all the students have independent live, living in their dorms and all, and the way harry is living, even without his parents, makes a person feel proud

3.That would be Hermione
She's an intellectal type of a person, who would otherwise be a nerd. But she's also good at breaking rules, so she's a perfect mix masala... She helps Harry and Ron out, and thet makes me feel she's helpful..... But most of all, I like her for her famous dialogues od bossinness, and her innocent care...

4.1.harry potter- Harry Potter, is the further most interesting person, a person would want to meet, and the books have definitely now outcasted all other magical tales
2.snake: Harry Potter, also mistaken as heir of slytherin due to his unknown talent of talking to snakes, which he obtained-supposedly- from his parselmouth avenger, Lord Voldemort...

3rd entry.........

1. Tom Felton - plays a really nice draco malfoy

Daniel Radcliffe - is the best for Harry.. he jus gets the character to life

Rupert Grint - is really nice in making ppl laugh as he wanted the part of ron coz he is funny .. so he acts it out really well

2.HP books coz i love reading mysteries and horror... when i read it it all happens in my head and once i start it i can't stop and if i do i have a eagerness to read it untill the book is over and i like the way JKR puts it.. everything seems so good and cannot be better

3.well.... my fav characters are .. draco,harry,hermione,neville and ron coz i m almost like all of themm

i m arrogant ( sumtimes ) i sumtimes help out ppl out of huge problem,have solutions 4 almost everything, i forget stuff and i m funny if i m in a mood and can make anyone laugh so all these are my fav characters

4.1.harrypotter:You know Harry Potter... They Boy Who Lived

2.snake:Harry can speak the language of the snakes...

entry no.4...

1.dan radcliffe ...he is good because he is grt and acts all kinds of scenes well...

2. Coz its adventurous and magical.

3.describe ur favourite harry potter character.describe him/her in 4-5 lines.(4 marks) My fav is Fred Wealsey coz he is funny witty brave and always has an elegant wit and smile with him.

4.1.harry potter-Harry Potter is wizard with wits.
2.snake: Snake is Voldy's fav animal.

5th entry...

1.ANSWER:Dan Radcliffe...is not only a good actor..but HE IS THE best actor of his age...He can play any character very brilliantly...its not only harry potter but Im sure He can play the role of an action hero,a lover boy,even He can play -ve roles...with 100% perfection.....He has immense talent...He portrays the character of harry potter ...so nicely & perfectly....that no1 can ever find any mistakes in it..

2.answer:I lyk Hp b'coz he is so adorable...He always cares 4 others,scarifices 4 others,He is extra-ordinarily a brave boy...No1 can beat him.He neva hesitates in putting himself in dangers for others' savety/sake.Above all He is the best wizard..who has got unlimted powers.

3.answer:My most favourite character [besides HP] is Sirius Black.He is so caring & loving,He was always there 2 help His godson Harry ,wheneva whereever Harry needed Him...He even sacificed his life in saving Harry.He was Harry's father,brother & a good friend.Moreover He was a best pal of James Potter,He even spent His precious time of his life in dark life of Azkaban...& bravely escaped from there just 2 save his godson Harry,despite being known all the dangers He had 2 face after escaping from Azkaban.He fulfilled his last duty of being Harry's godfather by leaving all his possessions in Harry's name.

4.1.harry potter- Harry potter,who can better be called as "The boy who lived" or "the Chosen 0ne" is the future HEAD Master of the historical school of Wizardry world i.e"the Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry"
2.snake: Severus Snape, who is known as the half-blood prince..whom Harry hated the most besides Dursleys...could better be named as "Severus Snake"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoyed reading all the entries.all were superb.best of luck all!
Thumbs Up

participants plz don't mention ur entries

Edited by mallika_14 - 01 April 2006 at 1:17pm

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
wow..!
so quick Malika Wink Smile
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss