Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ hooked: In the JG dynamics, surprisingly jagya always seems more mature than G! He was rightly pointing out at the issues of mutual understanding and trust they should have to keep their marriage going smoothly. However, G seemed extremely retarded with her chart idea. Just wait till she tears up the chart in another meltdown session! 😆G needs to understand that there are deeper troubles with her marriage than just silly fights, and unless she fixes those, the chart can only serve as a distraction. By the way I think they stole the chart idea from the film Saathiya😉

On another note I wish Bharat's family were punished too. They got scott free after doing heinous crimes like fraud and domestic abuse!
Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was so good to see Gauri's pretty smile again. Of late she has just been so spiteful n cranky that I had forgotten how cute she looks when she grins :)

Anandi seems to be on a super fast track to getting elected the leader of not just Jaitsar but probably the whole area at this rate. She has no time to even think about J or his deeds. Am so glad !

In a way - I think most people find genuine happiness only with their emotionally compatible partners. J never used to be able to understand A's selfless attitude or the fair, dispassionate manner in which she used to think things thru. He accepted her nature but wasn't ever able to imbibe it or relate to it. Whereas, with G he is a very different person. No matter how hyper G is, J seems to know exactly what will bring her smile back. He also is quite accepting of her basic nature which like him is able to lie smoothly n easily if reqd and find romance in a shared nariyal paani :) . G is never overly bothered by the right n wrong of things and this too is very acceptable to J. 

I guess what I mean to say is - today for some reason I really felt that these two truly do belong together. They do care n understand each other much more than J and A could. As wonderful as A is - I now accept that J's needs are more base and he will always feel inferior to A coz of her moral strength. With G, J has no guilt, she has as many flaws as he does and so he feels more of an equal...What do you think ?

Yes Antara - today's chart was seriously inspired by Saathiya. which btw, I think is a beautiful movie, and captures the joys n travails of a new marriage so minutely...
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
stuti.. thumbnail

It's good that CVs have not left any ambiguity in verdict logic. The judge has dealt with and brushed aside 'surrogacy' claim with clear observation that no such 'contract' had been premeditated and Phooli has been clearly defrauded in this matter. This was the exact point where Panchayat had ruled wrong. Phooli or her parents were perhaps never told specifically that she is being 'proposed' for 'Vaaris' purpose only- as the Panchayat has assumed or indulged such claim with a bias...wondering, why were the 'defrauders' not fined or ordered for Child support- not for 'unwedded' Phooli- but for the support to a child, who now exists very much an individual entity?!

As an aside, Phooli may also seek for preventive injunction from the Court to pass a clear refraining order to Bharat's in not engaging in any mala fide activities on issue of child's custody, considering that she may now be living under constant fear of her child's abduction by her tormentors.

Edited by stutishah - 12 years ago
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That's true---reminds me of the old bengali saying "Ratane ratan chene" ðŸ¤£ which translates as "a jewel only recognizes another jewel"! Both are indeed unique jewels😉
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

I am glad they muted the session jyo, I didn;t want to hear another bashing blaming blah blah from those loser's side u know. 

and they quickly forwarded the entire case thing and did not dragg!!! how cool

but one thing is bugging me, if Jagya and Gauri are working on their relationship, whats the big fight gonna be about? due to which JG's truth will come in front of Kunda Tai?

<<< confused now

i felt they muted it for too long🤔,even phooli/anandis testimony in court were muted,i almost felt audio recording mein gadbadi ho gayi so BG se kaam chala rahe thhey...😉ithna fast forward thhaa suchi ki mujhe charlie chaplin ki silent movie yaad aa gayi..😆
it has been gaga not fighting since last few episodes-chaat pepsi romance has shifted to nimbu paani ,and today its chart romacing..😆..looks like big fight coming soon  ,😉tabb yeh chart kaam naa aayegaa😆
could be after gauri learns of  shivani meeting anandi, or jagya hiding her sarpanch news..most probably anandi related ,"usne mera mentor bhi chura liya"😆..
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hooked

It was so good to see Gauri's pretty smile again. Of late she has just been so spiteful n cranky that I had forgotten how cute she looks when she grins :)

Anandi seems to be on a super fast track to getting elected the leader of not just Jaitsar but probably the whole area at this rate. She has no time to even think about J or his deeds. Am so glad !

In a way - I think most people find genuine happiness only with their emotionally compatible partners. J never used to be able to understand A's selfless attitude or the fair, dispassionate manner in which she used to think things thru. He accepted her nature but wasn't ever able to imbibe it or relate to it. Whereas, with G he is a very different person. No matter how hyper G is, J seems to know exactly what will bring her smile back. He also is quite accepting of her basic nature which like him is able to lie smoothly n easily if reqd and find romance in a shared nariyal paani :) . G is never overly bothered by the right n wrong of things and this too is very acceptable to J. 

I guess what I mean to say is - today for some reason I really felt that these two truly do belong together. They do care n understand each other much more than J and A could. As wonderful as A is - I now accept that J's needs are more base and he will always feel inferior to A coz of her moral strength. With G, J has no guilt, she has as many flaws as he does and so he feels more of an equal...What do you think ?

Yes Antara - today's chart was seriously inspired by Saathiya. which btw, I think is a beautiful movie, and captures the joys n travails of a new marriage so minutely...

Hooked u have put it very nicely Jagya can relate to Gauri better then Anandi.Since they r both equally flawed with Anandi he probably felt inferior.She was always better in studies, she was morally much stronger, she was more dedicated in her marriage than jagya and she was equally liked by his family.So unconsciously he probably felt inferior n this complex resulted into resentment.His humiliating and branding Anandi as gawar was just a prop to hide his own inferiority complex.
gauri is equally flawed like him.She's not a bad person just selfish and dumb like jagya.so its better tht they stick together jagay's anyways not good enough for Anandi.She deserves someone like can understand and appreciate her.I dont know what CVs have in their mind but I dont want a JAAN reunion, but Anandi shouldnt waste her life living like a nun doing social service.She should meet someone nice and start an new life tht'll send a good message in society tht abandoned wives can also start a new life instead of moping over useless husbands.
Edited by niharika_n - 12 years ago
Sashah_Suki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant believe phooli got her son back😲but its good.as far as jagiya is concern he got a long way to go in developing his relation as gauri also need to grow
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So happy that Phooli got her child back... most relieving episode... however I do wish that Phooli get's protection from Bharat and his family... if there is any law judge could pass that would be really good...

I also wish Bharat gets punished for bigamy or extra marital affair...

Was glad to see the expressions of Bharat's first wife 😔
monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=hooked]It was so good to see Gauri's pretty smile again. Of late she has just been so spiteful n cranky that I had forgotten how cute she looks when she grins :)

[/QUOTE RIGHTLY SAID!Anandi is too good for Jaggya.In her presence he must be have  felt inferior...It's only  with Gauri he can feel at ease as both of them have flaws!