Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

utter crap!!!!!!!!1

rehan2188 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 the only thing good was the precap.😊...  but of no use as cv's are gona stretch dis until entire fan string breaks down n its only the cast n crew watching the show...😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 i m totally agreed with u! i just pray that cv don,t drag this misunderstanding too long, coz the love and chemestry bwt nidhi and aashootosh was tha lifeline of the story, if they don,t show the love bwt them soon, then the fans start loosing interest! i hope they will not behave like"ekta kapoor,s serial
rehan2188 thumbnail
totally... it wa their chemistry n d longing of fans for their first heart to heart conv n rather their first touch😳 their first hug!!😳 omg... if  its nt in store in near future den m def out of d show...πŸ₯Ί
eshasrk thumbnail

I so totally agree with you...this is just crap. If they keep stretching this separation track for too long , at some point of time nobody will watch it anymore...🀒

From today onwards , I'll just read the updates, and when I find an episode interesting I'll watch it later, but for now : NO KTLK for me 😑 πŸ˜‘

rehan2188 thumbnail
me too no ktlk except tomorows epi wn rohan comes o knw abt ashu's feelings...❀️
Armu4eva thumbnail
Totally.. rubbish... track.. .πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thank God for Rohan... atleast i can smile seeing him... n the guy has brains.. unlike our.. BRAINLESS Mr. DEVDAS! 
rehan2188 thumbnail
ctually i feel for ashu its quite obvious to feel awkward as hes nt sure wether nidhi loves him or nt so him bein double her age n telling her abt his feelings is difficult... bt nidhi i mean she shld und dat he said sorry to him.. should take his reccomendaion positively dat he cares for her rather than behaving in a childish manner... n ya one more thing cnt she und dat ashu came all d way just to stop her from going... if he dint loved her dn y wld he do dat... πŸ˜‘

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🀣
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Totally.. rubbish... track.. .πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thank God for Rohan... atleast i can smile seeing him... n the guy has brains.. unlike our.. BRAINLESS Mr. DEVDAS! 

🀣🀣
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
I seriously hope some one from the Show
visit IF to know our disappointment!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ratings kii band baji padi hainπŸ˜†i had so much hopes on this one