India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

utter crap!!!!!!!!1

rehan2188 Groupbie
rehan2188
rehan2188

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
 the only thing good was the precap.Smile...  but of no use as cv's are gona stretch dis until entire fan string breaks down n its only the cast n crew watching the show...AngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanusantudiArmu4evaumm1234daffodil81rabzonedge..Roopal..

chumki... IF-Dazzler
chumki...
chumki...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
 i m totally agreed with u! i just pray that cv don,t drag this misunderstanding too long, coz the love and chemestry bwt nidhi and aashootosh was tha lifeline of the story, if they don,t show the love bwt them soon, then the fans start loosing interest! i hope they will not behave like"ekta kapoor,s serial
rehan2188 Groupbie
rehan2188
rehan2188

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
totally... it wa their chemistry n d longing of fans for their first heart to heart conv n rather their first touchEmbarrassed their first hug!!Embarrassed omg... if  its nt in store in near future den m def out of d show...Broken Heart
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

I so totally agree with you...this is just crap. If they keep stretching this separation track for too long , at some point of time nobody will watch it anymore...Dead

From today onwards , I'll just read the updates, and when I find an episode interesting I'll watch it later, but for now : NO KTLK for me Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasa

rehan2188 Groupbie
rehan2188
rehan2188

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
me too no ktlk except tomorows epi wn rohan comes o knw abt ashu's feelings...Heart
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Totally.. rubbish... track.. .Thumbs Down

Thank God for Rohan... atleast i can smile seeing him... n the guy has brains.. unlike our.. BRAINLESS Mr. DEVDAS! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03AbhiAniSomerholicGirlrabzonedge

rehan2188 Groupbie
rehan2188
rehan2188

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
ctually i feel for ashu its quite obvious to feel awkward as hes nt sure wether nidhi loves him or nt so him bein double her age n telling her abt his feelings is difficult... bt nidhi i mean she shld und dat he said sorry to him.. should take his reccomendaion positively dat he cares for her rather than behaving in a childish manner... n ya one more thing cnt she und dat ashu came all d way just to stop her from going... if he dint loved her dn y wld he do dat... Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaAbhiAniKunwaariDaayan

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Totally.. rubbish... track.. .Thumbs Down

Thank God for Rohan... atleast i can smile seeing him... n the guy has brains.. unlike our.. BRAINLESS Mr. DEVDAS! 

ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

santudiArmu4eva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index