India-Forums

Additi as Harmonie? (Page 3)

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
harmony sounds tooo gud,..just loved it,...

luvharshiti IF-Dazzler
luvharshiti
luvharshiti

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

She is looking sooo Beautiful...love her as harmony

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Harmony also has meaning related to music. : simultaneous combination of tones when it's made into chords which is pleasing to the ears.
bingyy IF-Dazzler
bingyy
bingyy

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
so, i  watched additi's  show  tonight & can i just say that i m  really  proud of  her  .she  is  still  the  same  additi   i  watched on kis desh &  since  then i m  big  fan  of  her  ,she  just  became  more  cuter  &  more  beautiful  with  her  real  curly  hair  .

&  she  is  really  india's  most  talented &  gorgeous  tv  actress  undoubtedly .

the  show  looks  superb  &  additi  is  mind blowing  with  her  acting  &  beauty.

she  looks  sooo  prettyyy  &  so  innocent .
the  show  is  brilliant  &  i  will  watch  it  continuously  even  though  i  cant  be  regular  on  i-f  .
looking  forward  to  the  show .

&  can  i  say  ADDITI  U  R  SOOO  BEAUTIFUL.
LOVE  U  A  LOT  &  I  WILL  ALWAYS  BE  UR  FAN .
BLESS  U  . 
ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Harmony as a character is so interesting..love the innocence..and aditi is the perfect choice to play the role.. its the subtle innocence that touches.. but i feel her innocence is the biggest asset and drawback.. asset coz v love the way she is and drawback coz it might land her up in trouble...lyk when she just sleep walks in nimit's car n there on nimit keeps making fun of her infront of his stupid insensitive friends..

i really felt so bad when his friends were imitating harmony sleep walking n laughin on her... i felt lyk slapping nimit when he made fun of her infront of everyone..that lil drop of tear in harmony's eye was too painful..Broken Heart
jishan005 Groupbie
jishan005
jishan005

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Additi as harmaony...excellent acting as a innocent girl...Hats off to this girl she has courage to take challenge to act in different roles...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index