Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Is SOB SHOW ko main Kya Naam Doon? - Page 6

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sun29

exactly...it would have made sense and also nidhi leaving the job and ashu taking her in kotnis would have made total sense๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sunil singh turning prem chopraa was soo much better๐Ÿ˜†

besides I still dont understand when the "kuch toh log kahenge" part will come in bec. AshNi will NEVER get caught acting romantic or couply naaa...๐Ÿ˜ณ so I guess log kuch kahenge based on the DOUBTS they have that MAYBE Ashu loves a girl 20 yrs younger than him and that MAYBE Nidhi is in love with her boss...no PROOF...they'll never show it but I guess ppl will help...here too I'm sure Mallu will say something n rumors will spread...that's it...even for all the society ragging on them heartache...we wont get any romance in return hehe๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehek25

Tanu i don't know why u hated the episode so much.

I found it quite nice, although there was a lot of crying.
Loved Ashni...MB-KK were awesome as always...particularly MB...My heart went out to him today...
Actually I was hesitant to watch it but could not keep awayfrom it...
Guess I was not so disappointed because I knew that there would be no dance and also that Mallu was coming to spoil things fior Ashni...
Rohan was an unexpected bonus today...Loved him in today's episode...
Precap seems to be promising...

Precap was fab.. and Mehek.. u were never bothered with the synopsis so i know u wuld like the epi ๐Ÿ˜Š n its my POV...that it was CRAP n i wrote so! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

besides I still dont understand when the "kuch toh log kahenge" part will come in bec. AshNi will NEVER get caught acting romantic or couply naaa...๐Ÿ˜ณ so I guess log kuch kahenge based on the DOUBTS they have that MAYBE Ashu loves a girl 20 yrs younger than him and that MAYBE Nidhi is in love with her boss...no PROOF...they'll never show it but I guess ppl will help...here too I'm sure Mallu will say something n rumors will spread...that's it...even for all the society ragging on them heartache...we wont get any romance in return hehe๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜† Yankuuu... ๐Ÿ˜†.. We will get.. 'Kabhi haan .. Kabhi Naa' saga..๐Ÿ˜†
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
post the link at MB's wall...๐Ÿ˜ณ
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

amu my amdavadi friend chill๐Ÿ˜†

tension nathi levanu , go back to iss pyaar, that show is rocking
i left this show a month ago, its total nonsense now
LizzieBennet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

how was Nidhi totally unable to feel or see Ashu's pain & love for her...the way he tried to stop her...altho it was full of hesitancy...it was tinged with his feelings...totally clear that it's a lover stopping his beloved...why in the world is Nidhi so blind and oblivious to this??? 

Totally.. but Yanks she has taken over the title of Miss Hardstone from Ashu.. she has to live up to it, na???
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Totally.. but Yanks she has taken over the title of Miss Hardstone from Ashu.. she has to live up to it, na???

i think it was her ego not letting her see A's pain and love
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

amu my amdavadi friend chill๐Ÿ˜†

tension nathi levanu , go back to iss pyaar, that show is rocking
i left this show a month ago, its total nonsense now

so true.. yaar.. pan shu karu...mane AshNi bau game che ๐Ÿ˜ญ
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BTW today for the first time when I saw Anjie, i felt like "oh dear shut up" ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜กdon't u dare and thank god she didn't speak much but even then am not liking her now a days 
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks Tanu awesome analysis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ