India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Kanan---(nasty piece of work)

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Kanan has always been an annoying character. She says the strangest things. For example, she blames Kashish for everything! Angry...she to me is the villan on kahin to hoga. if you watch closely you'll see that she is the one who always turns everyone against kashish. without fail. mouli and charu were always sitting on the fence when it comes to kashish and her lastest screw up(its always a misunderstanding...but do they care??), but then kanan opens her big fat mouth and turns everyone against her. like with the kashish-akshat-charu thing. it was kanan.

if you ask me ...she is the villan of the show. not rishi and vassu. atleast those two have personality and  character. i have  no idea what ekta is doing with this character . what is hte point of having kanan on kahin to hoga? the girl only shows up as a sidekick to either charu or mouli . and then she blames the world for all her problems. (Confusedwhat problems does she have? none right? but she goes on and on like she's the one who got her heart broken! lol )she is pointless.Dead

ekta needs to get rid of kanan

what do you guys think?

Edited by Charishma - 01 April 2006 at 12:44pm

Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
im sorry dear but ekta mia wont hear ur cry Angry
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
yaar i dont lyk this kanan some behen main garbar hai
livingforce Goldie
livingforce
livingforce

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL sorry charisma i have no idea what so ever since i have not been watching this show from last 6 months now..
Sweet-farah Goldie
Sweet-farah
Sweet-farah

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i m totally agree with u charishma...even i think the same thing.....infact vafter yesterddays episode...oh lalalalaaaa....did u c how she is crying 4 charu & forcing her 2 think 4 her relationship&life....and all her bhaashan...
and after she has blamed 2 kashish 4 all this things going on....lol how she was just crying and telling"mujh kuch samajh nahi aa rahaaa ab mein kya karoonnnnnn............."
jais ki hamesha har problems vahi solve karti ho....
infact of solving the problems ;;she is always creating the problems!!!
Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fara4u

i m totally agree with u charishma...even i think the same thing.....infact vafter yesterddays episode...oh lalalalaaaa....did u c how she is crying 4 charu & forcing her 2 think 4 her relationship&life....and all her bhaashan...
and after she has blamed 2 kashish 4 all this things going on....lol how she was just crying and telling"mujh kuch samajh nahi aa rahaaa ab mein kya karoonnnnnn............."
jais ki hamesha har problems vahi solve karti ho....
infact of solving the problems ;;she is always creating the problems!!!

yaar you read my mind! lol. doesnt she piss u off? i swear...sumtimes i just scream outloud "WHY?!" its sooo frustrating. everytime she comes on screen i feel like hitting sumthing.Ouch (thats kanan's black eye! lol) i dont know why ekta wasts on screen time with kananLOL

yourmombiatch IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I totally agree . Kanan is as disgusting and annoying like Charu, all the time she changes her opinions abt Kashish like she's changing clothes.
I think it's high time Prof. Sinha marries her off, so that she can make her sasural go mad LOL LOL

Go to top