India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HOW SUBTLE THAT WAS IPK! (Page 2)

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Agree..luvd d way la-Asr breakup issue ws handle..no drama..very sensibly taken care of.

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minimuffin86

seriously i was so gonna stand in my living room and give an ovation but then my MIL looked at me wierd and i parked my ass. it is so refreshing to see things done how they are done in real life. i was so over revealing everything sab k samnay so bachi kuchi izat ka bhe diwalia nikal jae. i love that ASR is so private and the family follows the status quo... although Mami is an exception. wanting to tell everybody as soon as she found out.

ROFL i was alone so i could get up and jump up and down shamelessly. mami is staying true to her character  ... i found it hilarious that she immediately saw an opportunity there to prevent akash's engagement.. LOL heights of self-absorption!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minimuffin86

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
very well put!!!!! hear hear...
amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Fully agreed, The reason we love the show was highlighted in today's episode...Also Barun was brilliant today (not that he is not so daily) but today he was just tooo gud Thumbs Up Gr8 precap after so many days too...

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
completely agree!

Although the episode was predictable, it was handled exactly as a normal family and normal people would handle in real life situations. No over the top histrionics, dramas or ultimatum. Expertly and crisply handled and delivered.

Clap CVs - keep it up. Keep the story telling classy, no saas-bahu, vamps, conniving women, awful villains or twisted/convoluted drama!! simple, straight drama with the conflict and anguish of our leads in the front and center of the story and how they come about realizing their love for each other.
deeps_92 IF-Rockerz
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

i agree with you...

to be honest, i didnt expect this kind of maturity from his family...
i thougth they will create a big drama...but iam really happy how they reacted in a perfect dignified manner...
thanks to cv's for proving me wrong onceagain
paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
gr8 post buddy... ipk is surely one of the most well presented story... no dragging,no fillers today and it went so smoothly...simply loved it !!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index