India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HOW SUBTLE THAT WAS IPK!

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Seriously. what a mature way of handling everything! Today is proof for all those IPK haters.. this is a serial that is HATKE in every sense of the word. It is a story that believes in subtlety, that believes in keeping it real, as real as possible. I LOVED the way the break -up was handled by Arnav and in fact the entire family. Though they cried in private and asked him the reason, nobody forced anything and nobody created any hungama... ---- EXACTLY LIKE HOW A SOPHISTICATED BUSINESS FAMILY IS EXPECTED TO BEHAVE!

ClapClapClap Three cheers for IPK and its creative personnel. MY HEARTFELT REQUEST TO YOU CVS IS NOT TO SUCCUMB TO PEOPLE WHO WANT IPK TO BE ANOTHER STAR PLUS DRAMA. STICK TO YOUR STAND AND CONTINUE THE STORY IN THIS WAY!! You will find new respect and new fans!

Clap

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010kashevAarassVirgopk81kausar1219JordinSurefire27iluvdarcymz.brarzuaireahnainac01WorkerBsun2011paircubebfunofbb123geetmaanluv-BrokenDreamer-srirao--Sobi--Addie07minimuffin86arshiyananature-loverfareeCDlovedeeps_92paulomi_taAnunewmoon2011soapbubblesunflower52fj08..Apz..--Krish--ragvir.fanserialjunkiepinky_blueskiesbikeriderPeace67applesauce.anu17anjsincandescentpc_palsTargaryenGayuArnav-CoolChick-

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
yeah.. loved the way things were handled in this..Clap
i felt lot of things happened in today epi.. 
i thought that by wednesday only we will get to see ASR annouce his broken engagement.. but everything happened today.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarsun2011bfunofbb123..Apz..

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
yeah...this ws really unique!!!!
in all other shows...specially ekta kapoor shows...all the hungama takes place in the public!!!!! bt this is hw ny grave situation is held in reality!!!!
those who hate iPKKND...r big time ekta kapoor fans!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarwrit_in_watersun2011bfunofbb123..Apz..anjs

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
ohhh i wholly solely agree wid u...no zabardasti OTT drama...the whole family handled da situation very well...buh the thing i loved da most was the way breakup was handled by Arnav n La...very matured...Clap n ofcourse Arnav's concern...apologies...guilt for La...she lost a companion in him...buh definitely NOT a friend...he'll b der by her side alwaz...Big smile coz now he really respects her...n is her well-wisher...Big smile...buh plzzz i dnt wnt her to turn into a VAMP...bIG NO..Cry...let dem be gr888 buddies yaa...not a typical SP-ish gheesa peeta plot...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarwrit_in_waterbfunofbb123..Apz..

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
xactly ... handled the situation very maturely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Perfect post at the apt time ClapThis will surely make the people who are bashing IPK realize. And yeah i just loved arnav's attitude and even the family's response towards the break up. And especially lavanya'a attitude towards the break up was the best according to me. So mature and so not like the previous BLAH! CVs please continue the serial at this same rate. We love the way its going Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterbfunofbb123

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
yaaa you are right yaar...superb show this is...love the show soo much...
and the precap...wow Arnav got the news from Khushi...now he knws hows to get the truth from her mouth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

minimuffin86 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123bikerider

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index