Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Dec19: WU: De Dana Dan (Page 6)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

ROFL If you think this is what Kekta comes up with then you seriously need to watch more Kekta shows bc Kekta has never been this logical with her tracks or characters
Like I said at least the way they showed it, it made sense and was logical about how Suhana found out about it, at least they didn't have her eavsdrop in Bp and third party convi regarding the house or something like that

Kudos to SGP team for not following kekta mai to the TROFL

Edited by 111192 - 20 December 2011 at 2:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_shilu999_balani

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Sorry but I have to disagree about people complaining about Suhana's return in Mumbai for no reason.Some weeks before,we saw Suhana being so DUMB that she wouldn't even recognize her husband's voice and open the door has now revealed BP's intentions about selling the Kashyap house before everybody.No one is bashing Suhana or the actor.Everyone is complaining the creatives..why bring Suhana back to Delhi?Like Shwetha said,Suhana was kept out of the picture at the first and they should have done the same till the end.Why was it ONLY kk's house that the broker went?Why couldn't it be Inder's office or Panna's?Why was it ONLY Suhana who told the family about the mangalsutra issue?Why couldn't it be Badi Ma herself?Its all because the creatives wanted them to do so.They only brought Suhana into picture so that they could lay foundation for their so called 'interesting' tracks.Suhana comes to Delhi,hides BP track from Ishaan=Ishaan angry,Ishaan angry=Not talking to Suhana,Not talking to Suhana=Suhana troubled,Suhana troubled=Comes worried to Mumbai,COmes worried to Mumbai=Sees Sona and Ishaan,Sees Sona and Ishaan=SUSPICION!and voila..you have your next masala coated track in hand.ClapClap

@bold --- Agree with You Shounak... and that's what we were saying since Suhana entered Delhi...Sleepy

@Green -- Very Rightly Put Shounak..Thumbs Up My Complain was for Creatives... Big smile I forgot to add as I was half- asleep when I was writing the EssayWinkLOLLOL

@Tani -- Dear, Peace is all I meant... WinkLOLLOLLOL I am not against anyone... and nor I want to compare Ragini - Bhairavi... no intentions... I am happy with what I think... I guess the way I said might have looked as IF I am comparing them... but all is Well... Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index