India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Dec19: WU: De Dana Dan (Page 5)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I dont mind you guys bashing Ragini or Suhana because at the end of the day it is your opinion and I dont care what it is...everyone here is entitled to thatThumbs Up good for you

what I did have a problem with was the Bhairavi vs Ragini thing because (for me) it was uncalled for then again that's my opinion. I dont think either Bhairavi or Ragini are begging the writers to give their character more depth or whatever and I'm sure they're happy with what they're given and I thought it was unfair for you to comment on which one is more talented or whatever

I agree with you guys that this track's execution was very iffy and left a lot to be desired but this is Indian TV so I literally had no expectations with any show hence I ended up enjoying the track (and most of the shows on TV)

Once again I seriously don't see where this "mahanta" stuff comes in but whatever looks like that will keep on going on in the forum and with that note I will leave this topic...you guys carry on with your sarcastic remarks and post and I will go on with my own theoriesApprove

peaceCool

Edited by Tani91 - 19 December 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Ok , I admit I have nothing better to do right now . LOL but this is the defination Of Bashing i found on Dictionary ROFL
bash (bsh)
v. bashed, bashing, bashes
v.tr.
1. To strike with a heavy, crushing blow:
2. To beat or assault severely:
3. Informal To criticize (another) harshly, accusatorially, and threateningly:
v.intr. Informal
To engage in harsh, accusatory, threatening criticism.
n.
1. Informal A heavy, crushing blow.
2. Slang A celebration; a party.

No offence intended but I love # 1 & 2 ROFL ROFL    I so miss Ekta right nkw ... LOL
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
:)
Heehe...

I Suhana a lot.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
Shidev.Soniak Goldie
Shidev.Soniak
Shidev.Soniak

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
_Samayra_ Newbie
_Samayra_
_Samayra_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
LOVED BM Embarrassed WOW... WHAT AN ACTOR SUPRIYA JI ISClapClap
Okay coming to the point ...the track had lots of potential but the execution wasn't really goodOuch earlier they've shown  BM as a confused soul accepting BP slowly n slowly and all of a sudden BM told that she was doing n bearing all this for her FAMILYConfusedThen what about her concern for BP before and what about RubyOuch
...I am also suhana fan but I completely agree that CVs should not bring suhana her in the end...and make her look like the mahaan person who solved everything????(well..this has nothing to do with RaginiEmbarrassedi m talking about the character)more than Rajni i wanted panna ,inder or BM to confront BP because they are the one who suffered the most!!Rajni ,disha or even suhana comes later( that doesn't mean i m  questioning the credibility of the actorsEmbarrassed).i agree its unfair to the other actors but at the same time its not the fault of the lead actors because at the end of the day it's scripted show,everyone doing what they have been asked forEmbarrassed.(well i surely knows to differentiate between the actor and the characterLOL)
YES i can say that SGP is the only show who has a bunch of amazing actorsClapSupriya ji ,sadiya,jiten,sudhir ji,mahesh thakur,suraj thapar,moon,bhairavi,Ragini and even the actor playing BP has done a fab job so far in playing their respective characters.To be honest this leads coming to the rescue gets on my nerves too par kya kare Embarrassedwell its not only in SP its everywhere whether its ZEE or COLORS...  leads has to be shown mahaan Winknahi toh TRP kaise aayegi but atlest i m little thankful to SGP that they never shown suhana like tyaag ki devi, sachai ki murat or abla nari like other bahus...Approvebut i admit that there is inconsistency in writing SUHANA 's character...Sleepy..Ouch(but Ragini played her part very well ,she too has a credibility if the script is goodApprove )

atlast i just want to say everyone has a right to voice their opinionsEmbarrassedIF one has a right to like other has right to dislikeWink whats the big deal.!it should not be taken personallySmilebecause at the end of the day its just a mere show.

Edited by _Samayra_ - 20 December 2011 at 2:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Suchi-Tani91

shilu999_balani Senior Member
shilu999_balani
shilu999_balani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
this is a forum and everyone has a right to present their views and opinions.. so nothing wrong with that,,,,just keep it as a discussion instead of bashing each other... in my view there is no question of mahanta... before suhana came ... everyone had a chance to make up a jigsaw piece of theri own opinion and action... everyone had a piece... inder... panna... rajni... alok... rano.,.. badi maa
dadaji.. dadiji .. even ilesh.. deepak.. meethi and even meena... good or bad ... they build up their own piece ... everyone did have a chance to interact with BP

these pieces were just lying around.. no one had the thought to put them together... suhana just picked up those pieces and put them together to form a picture which she presented to the family... she only played the part of glue... as she was the only one who was not directly effected by BP in the past...

this is my opinion... right or wrong i dont know but this is how i feel,,,,

Edited by shilu999_balani - 20 December 2011 at 12:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spg1_Samayra_jshree_ram111192Suchi-Tani91

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaaNimbuMirchi

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
ROFL If you think this is what Kekta comes up with then you seriously need to watch more Kekta shows bc Kekta has never been this logical with her tracks or characters
Like I said at least the way they showed it, it made sense and was logical about how Suhana found out about it, at least they didn't have her eavsdrop in Bp and third party convi regarding the house or something like that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_shilu999_balani111192Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index