jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. Thanx for sharing!!!
Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
finally BP is exposed and thrown out of the house!

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Thanks Arpita ,   That is the reason I don't watch SGP any more . This was the one track where Atleast Supporting Actors get the limelight . I remember they didn't involve Suhana too much in RB - Deepak Track just to a point not where she takes a lead and enlighten everyone . I loved the Fact that RB -Deepak sort out their revenge thing without suhana the lead. I m maha disappointed in all this . All I can say one Day Ragini will b in Bhairavi's place as a supporting actor & realize what a waste of a talent . I don't count Bhairavi - Ragini as equal i put Bhairavi before Ragini as an actor but yes , ...what a waste of character ...

As shounak said , they might give dhansu track to end SGP , & that will b nothing but misunderstanding between Ishan Suhana. Suhana puts family before Ishan as soon as something interesting happens she dumps Ishan & runs after family so yes , One of this days Ishais going to do the same . Leave her to do whatever & neglect her which brought her back to senses & learns to balance everything ... Ouch not hopeful but It might also end with Suhan athe great saves U know again ... LOL but this track end up beeing maha disappointment as tomorrow Inder can't tell Meethi that even after I asked ur Grand mother so many times she did n't tell me anything so I had no choice but had to accept him . Now go ask ur Grand mother Y ur heart got brocken in the process... ROFL ROFL

um WHY in the freaking world are you blaming Ragini in all of this???Confused  Like seriously she isnt the one who told the writers "ooh make me come back to Mumbai and I'll be the mahan lead that the channel wants me to be". Sorry if this sounds rude or offensive but seriously I mean this is SO W*F of this forum to be complaining about the leads and why Suhana is getting the limelight from this trackDead...Atleast its better than us seeing Suhana being idiotic in Mumbai at-least her character grew a bit, became mature in all of this...So why the complaining?? The story has ALWAYS been about Suhana, Suhana's life in Kashyap family, Suhana's love story with Ishan...so obviously Suhana will be the one who will get a bigger part in all of this serious track too, I seriosly dont understand why everyone is complaining about this, Suhana handled the situation brilliantly, Badi Ma,Alok and Dadaji handled it brilliantly as well..Yes I do agree that Inder and Panna deserved a better story with this track as well but they did brilliantly when the track started, Moon and Jiten were fabulous throughout their parts of this track

Edited by Tani91 - 19 December 2011 at 6:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena8790--sree--Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Tani only if I could like your post 100 times!!!!!

I am sooo sick kk of suhana bashing. I mean yes th show has awesome actors but 

When other tracks were going on people were complaining no Susan scenes ec etc and getting irritatd with rajini and disha issues and now why suhana issues.

I love sgp and suhana just told about the sae of house, everything else was done by the others.

And I also knew from the day when suhana told RB that BP does not deserve to be in the family, that when BP returns , she will be the one who will expose him.

This s suhanas story and her life so, Naturally she will be shown in limelight. 

So why such sarcastic and rude comments.

And this also one of the few shows that has shown so many strong characters.

Kudos to Cvs

I have to mention about suhana dumping ishan and running to the family, 
Iam gladdd she did that. Since the memory loss track ishan has started to ignore suhana a lot. Iam soo disliking this new ishan.

He treats her as if she is stupid and due to the way he handles her I believe suhana is behaving that way. But once she's amongst her family, she becomes more mature. 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 19 December 2011 at 6:16pm

aleena8790--sree--Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
^exactly I dont understand it,I dont mind the Suhana bashing but I do mind this double standard when it comes to Suhana...when Suhana was immature you people have a problem and now when she's finally showing maturity you have a problem! Ermm

I dont mean to bash and I apologize if I sounded so but you guys seriously have NOT seen other Indian dramas at all. If this was another drama instead of SGP I can guarantee you 100% that Suhana would have been the one who would have slapped Ishwar, Suhana would have been the one who would have wiped Badi Ma's sindoor and Suhana would have been the one who would have kicked BP out of the house. Yes because THAT is what "mahan" leads of SP do

One thing that I have always loved about SGP and still do is its actors AND their importance...atleast they get an importance in the show with their back stories and such...Radha Bua, Deepak, Sanjana, Disha, Elesh, Inder, Panna, Ronak heck even Sona now ALL have gotten their important tracks in which all of them have been utilized well...IF this was another show they would just stand there like puppets with nothing to do. Take Pavitra Rishta for example...ever watch an episode of that? the show is NOTHING but Manav Archana and Archana Manav, yes they do have side character but are they important? do they get their own side tracks? and if they do are they usually utilized as much as SGP does with their side characters? NO...Take Star Plus drama for example...what about YRKKH have we EVER seen an episode without Akshara-Naitik? have we ever seen an episode where we find out the back stories of Akshara's mom or Naitik's dadaji or whatever NO, do we as viewers know why they are the way they are?. Atleast in SGP we KNOW why RB was the way she was with Deepak, we know why BM was viewed as the pillar of the house, we know why Disha yearned for a child, we knew why Dadiji forced BM to talk to Ishwar because we were shown their side tracks, we were shown their back stories as well

We as viewers need to appreciate the fact that SGP goes out of it's way to make sure to use these amazing actors/characters and their back stories atleast we are not bombarded by "OMG they're so hawt" type scenes between the leads 24x7

And once again why all the complaining about Suhana regarding exposure of BP? I mean the show/CVs have always showed that Badi Ma and Suhana have a beautiful and special bond and that bond BM cannot share with Rajni or Disha or even Panna for that matter...the relationship between Suhana and BM is one of the USPs of the show so naturally Suhana would be the one to get rid of BM's problems especially a huge one like BP, in fact I am happy that they showed Suhana as the one who acted as a catalyst to this track because it will only make her bond stronger with Badi Ma

sorry about the rant but had to vent

Edited by Tani91 - 19 December 2011 at 9:22pm

aleena8790--sree--Suchi-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
nw the whole point was...Suhana was left out of the USM track from the beginning...why bring her in the end...and make her look like the mahaan person who solved everything???? it happened becos she is the lead...

the question is why shud the lead always get importance..???according to me too...Rajni's character is a far more powerful character than Suhana's...and Rajni is far more matured than Suhana tooo...then why shud Suhana who was in Mumbai was brought back to delhi to do this..???why could not it be Rajni???

and there is inconsistency in Suhana's character...how can such a matured person in Delhi become such an immatured person in Mumbai...

we are not against Suhana...bt we are against the way Suhana is being portrayed especially recently...

we have always considered SGP to be different from other shows...becos it gives importance to all characters...bt that Suhana being the lead came into the USM track to rescue...(which could have been done by any character) we feel the other characters especially Inder-Panna-Alok lost their importance..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tensionbuddymd410YusBeeiViewsNimbuMirchi

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks arpita. Finally truth is out, but I'm still feeling disappointed. Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index