Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

HR fans Why dont u protest??????????? (Page 4)

tklover Senior Member
tklover
tklover

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
IS THIS REVELANT

tklover Senior Member
tklover
tklover

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I THOUGHT A SUPPORT THREAD THOUGH NOT INTO HR MUCH THIS LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE

Hi and MOHINIS I thought  you were a SUPPORTER

Edited by tklover - 01 April 2006 at 1:22pm
seema_17 IF-Rockerz
seema_17
seema_17

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

I like jolee though and like how she is in peace talks and all.

also many more I also think no one is the "most beautiful" since matter of opinion.

it should say "one" of the most.

anyhow sweet  appreciate u'r post.

yeah true, by giving them the title most beautiful we r limiting our own options in beauty right?

she is just one of the most beautiful, and these selected ppl r just one of the ppl who r in the media, there must be soo many others much more beautiful than them who r unknown to the world

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I just wonder what is the objective of this forum!Well who have agreed with me thanx.N for the rest  no comments.I am requesting the mods to close this topic.I post this topic as I felt we should protest, not for chitchat.soooo
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetdisha

I just wonder what is the objective of this forum!Well who have agreed with me thanx.N for the rest  no comments.I am requesting the mods to close this topic.I post this topic as I felt we should protest, not for chitchat.soooo

I agree with your point of view. They went too far this time. It was a personal attack on a singer. I don't approve of this type of April Fools joke.

And members please it is better to stop chatting in every topic. Last few days every topic is being turned into a chat topic. Please this is my request to stop this.

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
bhaskar bhai..... that emoticons i mean laughing on the floor..is not for us Cry
i want to use it here.... look people are criticizing him for that so mumbai mirror took it a best issue HR too agrees people blame him as a nasal singer so just wait let his new songs comes with good quality i mean other then nusrath fateh ali khan shadow.there is no use of shoulting on mumbai mirror
woh kehte hai na haste haste sach kehdiya... so they took the support of april fool and said that rubbish thing aby surgery Angry i was sooooo worried.. that it may effect his singing Embarrassed
vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:46am | IP Logged
ya right.... Cry

April fools day pe itna ganda mazak aage se nahin chalega... arre kya in logon main bilkul bhi understanding nahin hai.... Ouch Ouch

And i just dunt know ki yahan ke Md's ne is topic ko kal close kyoun nahin kiya..... it was just a LAME 'joke'... Angry
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Whatever the whole thing was in a very bad taste atleast to me. They could have used some other joke even if that was connected to nasal singing. But surgery....... I don't approve of making fun with these issues.

Go to top